NT it's your time to get it off your chest now thread.

I'm a musical genius without a crowd.

I eat fart boxes, but fear getting mouth cancer

I wish I had more patience to read books

Trying hard to stay focus, but slowly giving up inside.

-Too lazy.
i wish i was a hard working individual, with good motives, and actually achieves goals that i set for myself.

- freshman in college and still dont know what i want to do in my life.

(man this thread is depressing)

-got transferred to a different area at work and seems like im set for failure
-always had a urge to go back to school but never took the time to sign up
-my motivation for things arent there anymore
-never had a good set of friends to hang out so been a loner ever since HS (i dont mind)
-been single for a year and half and only smashed 2 times smh
-i can never seem to let go of the past as well
-i kick it and watch movies by myself and friends (acquaintances) ask me whats wrong, i say nothing cause im use to being alone
-want to move out my parents but my money wont let me
-i can go on but ill stop.

-got transferred to a different area at work and seems like im set for failure
-always had a urge to go back to school but never took the time to sign up
-my motivation for things arent there anymore
-never had a good set of friends to hang out so been a loner ever since HS (i dont mind)
-been single for a year and half and only smashed 2 times smh
-i can never seem to let go of the past as well
-i kick it and watch movies by myself and friends (acquaintances) ask me whats wrong, i say nothing cause im use to being alone
-want to move out my parents but my money wont let me
-i can go on but ill stop.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

Got a fancy cell phone..... that gets no calls or txt messages like it's suppose to.

fml
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
word me too. 
tired.gif
Mine was just shipped to me about a week ago. 
laugh.gif

frown.gif

WiLLMaTiC wrote:
Sometimes I wish I had more white traits like blue eyes just because it would look so cool.

pimp.gif

DUNKMAN DEFENDER 3 wrote:
- i really think im ugly i dont even like looking in the mirror 

laugh.gif

jawnyquest wrote:
 i have a girl, but she never has time for me, always in the stupid @%% %%@!++% studio, working on *%*++%*% that no one will ever hear.

laugh.gif

NayokoChan wrote:
- I don't like to think about what will happen if I don't get to where I want to be in life because I'm afraid that it will become a reality.
- My confidence is almost nonexistent but I hide it extremely well.
- I don't think my friends actually know who I am.
- I don't think I actually know who I am.

frown.gif

I always like these threads. I end up feeling not-so-weird.

Everyone should exit this thread and go straight into "motivational quotes to keep you going" thread.

Best thread on NT, hands down.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

-Introvert...

-Im in my 2nd year in college & I still miss HS. Not so much HS, but the lifestyle that came with it. I miss knowing everyone, talking to friends all the time, etc... Im a loner in college. Outside of school, I enjoy being alone, but in school, I miss talking/chillin with people Im close with.

-I don't like meeting new people.

-I can never seem to let go of the past.

-I reminisce way to much.

-As much as I like my alone time, Its good knowing I have people there. My biggest fear is not having that option & ending up alone.
I feel you bro

I've been slacking off.

I'm way behind on work and I terribly need to get back on my grind to catch up.

I need to get back in shape and have proper portion control like I used to.

I need to avoid distractions and finish everything I started.

It's been a while since I've been caught up and how it's turning out is %**+%+! with me lately.

I need to concentrate and stop thinking about the past.

I gotta focus on what's ahead of me.

Going through a horrible break up and it makes me wanna change certain ways about how I handle a relationship, gf, and cheating, but not sure if that'll work out

Originally Posted by nublee

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

-Introvert...

-Im in my 2nd year in college & I still miss HS. Not so much HS, but the lifestyle that came with it. I miss knowing everyone, talking to friends all the time, etc... Im a loner in college. Outside of school, I enjoy being alone, but in school, I miss talking/chillin with people Im close with.

-I don't like meeting new people.

-I can never seem to let go of the past.

-I reminisce way to much.

-As much as I like my alone time, Its good knowing I have people there. My biggest fear is not having that option & ending up alone.
I feel you bro
This, and a couple of other things...

I'm too smart for my own good. I can't trick myself into getting work done because I've already thought ahead far enough that I can't fail.
I'm very indigent.
I like this girl from another village, but we rarely get to see each other.

I Ended a 6 month relationship and believe it or not it, even though I ended the relationship, it kinda hurts that shes already talking to someone else. She asked if we could have sex one more time, but I'm starting to get disgusted by the thought of it. She even said she mentioned this to whomever she's talking to and said he was fine with it
indifferent.gif
. That's whats grossing me out the most.

I wish I could put everyone on mute for one day

I just graduated from college, feel like I just wasted 5 years of my life.

I just moved back home with my parents, I dont think im going to make it to summer 2011.

I day dream about going the speed of light, just so i could escape everyone on our planet.

I'm talking to this girl in my class who I really like, Im going to ask her out on a date.

I don't usually partake in pity parties but here goes...

-I recently got pretty much shot down by a girl I would've sworn was feeling me...there's other fish in the sea but this feels bad, man
-I don't feel complete...like I'm not living up to my potential
-I feel really small compared to other people some times...like other people are greater, more imposing presences than I am

I meet girls who I'm physically attracted too but whose personality I hate. I then lead them on and flirt with them but since I can't have a relationship out of nowhere I stop giving them attention. This cycle happens a lot.

-"the one" came at a wrong time.
eyes.gif

-still dont know what im doing with my life
-when im alone i still think about my ex and what she's doing. kinda paranoid about it but ehhh
-I have a daughter that i love dearly but i feel like i had her at a young age and took some of my wildin out years.
frown.gif

-Im married but i dont know if she is the one i want to spend my life with.
ohwell.gif

had to get this off my chest

You guys are seriously need to stop looking for happiness and fulfillment in outside things you can't control. True happiness comes from within and take it from somebody that was the popular guy, got all the girls etc. You can be surrounded by people that adore you and still feel lonely........ trust me. Life is definetly tuff and most of you are in a stage of your life that is about getting to know yourself. I always tell myself when I see a girl I want or some exterior object that " I deserve it." You deserve to live a fruitful and happy life, but its up to you to make that happen for yourself. Stop being +$%!#%* and feeling sorry for yourself. You have more oppurtunity and things going for yourself than 85% of the planet. Things are bad but you have to carve your lane. I'm tired of all the phussy %$!$ I hear from people all the time. You live once and you have nothing to lose but time and respect for yourself. TAKE WHAT YOU WANt! If a girl isn't feeling you so what someone will, if you don't get the job you applied for so what try again and you will. If your fat take control and eat healthy and exercise. If you feel alone go out somewhere and %**!+@$ scream and wild out and people will feel your energy. We are young and when we are old you will regret being a cry baby that was scared to take chances. You deserve it..................

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

You guys are seriously need to stop looking for happiness and fulfillment in outside things you can't control. True happiness comes from within and take it from somebody that was the popular guy, got all the girls etc. You can be surrounded by people that adore you and still feel lonely........ trust me. Life is definetly tuff and most of you are in a stage of your life that is about getting to know yourself. I always tell myself when I see a girl I want or some exterior object that " I deserve it." You deserve to live a fruitful and happy life, but its up to you to make that happen for yourself. Stop being +$%!#%* and feeling sorry for yourself. You have more oppurtunity and things going for yourself than 85% of the planet. Things are bad but you have to carve your lane. I'm tired of all the phussy %$!$ I hear from people all the time. You live once and you have nothing to lose but time and respect for yourself. TAKE WHAT YOU WANt! If a girl isn't feeling you so what someone will, if you don't get the job you applied for so what try again and you will. If your fat take control and eat healthy and exercise. If you feel alone go out somewhere and %**!+@$ scream and wild out and people will feel your energy. We are young and when we are old you will regret being a cry baby that was scared to take chances. You deserve it..................
Speaking the truth right there.
Since I've started college in August I'll find myself in situations where I would typically be like "Nah I'm good.." and now I'm like *hesitation* "Sure why not, what's the worst that could happen.." When you're at a new location such as college, on one hand you feel like a lost fish in the sea, but also you have no identity to be judged upon other than appearance. One of my problems is that I have sub-par confidence in my appearance.. which I really shouldn't. Other than that you can divulge as much or as little information as you would want to, build yourself up as to who you want to be, and project that on others.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

I hate 90% of west indian people.
I avoid taking the 4 Train because of the type of people that ride it
I know im wrong for my previous two statements but right now i dont give a @%+$
tired.gif

Your sig, do you really feel that way?
30t6p3b.gif
I hope you someday find love and happiness, if not from others, from yourself.

Things I need to get off my chest:
I'm smoking mj too damn much as of late. On a average I smoke about 7 blunts a day. My high doesn't last long. Need to chill out for a minute, but can't.
Procrastination is killing me.
Though I can easily tell myself the right decisions to make I continue to make the wrong ones.
I talk real mess to my friends and they feel it. They use my words as motivation or for guidance. The problem is that I'm not using it to better myself.
No matter what though, I try to stay positive and continue
happy.gif
!

-i act confident around people when im actually the farthest thing from it.
-im on my 4th failed gym membership and cant get my eating habbits in order.
-havent smashed in so long i think im a virgin again
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

This man is living up to his name. 
pimp.gif

Was on the longest dry spell ever with chicks, then I had been seeing this girl for a month and was happy, she goes cold on me last week when a few days before that it was all good, it's eating me up (we didn't say anything was done but I feel like it is since actions speak louder than words)

Graduated from uni a few months ago and haven't landed another job yet, i've been working in the same place for 5 years in completely unrelated field to my major and i absolutely hate it, it's been dragging me down

In crazy debt from drinking and eating out to help fight off depressive state, having to get my car fixed but now it has CEL on, gotta start paying back student loans soon

Eating habits have been terrible, I don't eat often during the day and then when I do it's like once a day and not always the healthiest choices

I feel frustrated with the way things are going, and I'm finding it harder to tell myself that it'll get better, I know it will though. Just hoping to get lucky and find that perfect opportunity as I keep looking into entry level jobs I can do with my degree to gain experience

Thanks WISEPHAROAH for posting that up btw

been ignoring my ex she was acting insane i can't deal with stuff like that
its been tough but. Gotta do what's best for me.

I feel better now
smile.gif

Man, I feel like I only have one best friend now. My other close friend(who's also my roomate), have known for 10+ years. In comes some other person, and he hasn't even known her as long and he has known me and my best friend. Now normally this wouldn't be something to be tight about, but he pretty much started secretly smashing the girl(and doing a very bad job at keeping it a secret
laugh.gif
) and started getting real new on us whenever she called him/text him/came over.

Stuff me, him and my best friend would normally do together(like go to the movies, mall etc)...now he'll just play the @+$# out of us and go with said girl instead. Every so often he'll actually be cool and kick it with us, but then the following day he basically avoids us like the plague and starts acting new again. While I understand you gotta be there for your girl and everything...you don't just play your friends like that in the process. And plus..it's not like the girl is even attractive. On a scale from 1-10....1.2. And she's annoying as hell...just don't get it.

I know some of yall had similar situations to this. It's really frustrating..dude is basically about to be downgraded from close family friend to just a roommate.

Back
Top Bottom