NT Job Network thread vol. Put me on!!

NYC working on my BA in Fire Safety and Emergency @ John John....anyone got any info on internships or entry level position involving that field...Fire Houses, Fire Safety Directors, Inspectors...I mean anything Times are hard and the last thing I wanna do is get into another dead end job that has nothing to do with my career
ohwell.gif

If you live else where and know of something post anyway I need to get out of NYC anyway

Thanks

NYC working on my BA in Fire Safety and Emergency @ John John....anyone got any info on internships or entry level position involving that field...Fire Houses, Fire Safety Directors, Inspectors...I mean anything Times are hard and the last thing I wanna do is get into another dead end job that has nothing to do with my career
ohwell.gif

If you live else where and know of something post anyway I need to get out of NYC anyway

Thanks

Anybody with any connections/suggestions in the Arizona area...I am in the DOD Contract/Logistics field...but I'll take anything just to move out there and away from this East Coast Cold!

Anybody with any connections/suggestions in the Arizona area...I am in the DOD Contract/Logistics field...but I'll take anything just to move out there and away from this East Coast Cold!

Any accounting majors here? Besides Lazy...

Big4 are great but national firms and mid-size firms are great also.

Lazy and me talked awhile back and he gave me good info on about general accounting/the industry.
btw, Lazy lmk if you can help me with anything in your area and in return I have a TV (Plasma) I can sell to you for dirt dirt cheap.
I am just looking to get in the door... an internship or a part time job... anything will help.  look up gt25 on amazon.. its a panasonic 3D 42" TV.

Originally Posted by SneakerReaper

A couple of career fairs coming up in the DMV area.

Washington Post Mega Jobs Career Fair in Chantilly, VA
January 26, 2011
http://www.washingtonpost.../Career_Fairs/index.html

Coast to Coast Career Fair in Baltimore, MD
January 25, 2011
http://www.coasttocoastca...imore_register_0111.html

I heard umemployment rates are dropping in this area thats great news.

I would be willing to relocate by I don't know the area much.

Lazy and me talked awhile back and he gave me good info on about general accounting/the industry.
btw, Lazy lmk if you can help me with anything in your area and in return I have a TV (Plasma) I can sell to you for dirt dirt cheap.
I am just looking to get in the door... an internship or a part time job... anything will help.  look up gt25 on amazon.. its a panasonic 3D 42" TV.

January 26, 2011

January 25, 2011

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Im in NYC and just got my EMT-B certificate. I need to find a job in this field ASAP
Dead serious.please pm

bump
thanks NT

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Im in NYC and just got my EMT-B certificate. I need to find a job in this field ASAP
Dead serious.please pm

bump
thanks NT

In the NOVA area, have Sales jobs available. Selling services to the interwebz. Potential to make cake, PM me if interested. 
EDIT: now that i looked also got openings in northern, and southern california. maybe some positions in louisville kentucky as well. 

In the NOVA area, have Sales jobs available. Selling services to the interwebz. Potential to make cake, PM me if interested. 
EDIT: now that i looked also got openings in northern, and southern california. maybe some positions in louisville kentucky as well. 

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

January 26, 2011

January 25, 2011

you dont need to know the area real well honestly. though it is HUGE, its easy, give it a shot. 

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

January 26, 2011

January 25, 2011

you dont need to know the area real well honestly. though it is HUGE, its easy, give it a shot. 

in the detroit area, had to take this semester off due to transferring schools last minute. Looking for any work right now, hook it up NT!

in the detroit area, had to take this semester off due to transferring schools last minute. Looking for any work right now, hook it up NT!

I'm an accountant at an accounting center for a fortune 500 company in downtown Dallas. PM me and I can give you a heads up on job openings, which is quite often.

I'm an accountant at an accounting center for a fortune 500 company in downtown Dallas. PM me and I can give you a heads up on job openings, which is quite often.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Im looking for an assistant chef/cook position...restaurant,diner,catering, wherever....

hoping to have my business in a few years

NY
nerd.gif

Edit: 21 years old.graduating this may. with a college of business adm. degree with concentrations in management and marketing
google the hillstone restaurant group. if you're from nyc, you should be hitting up keith clancy i think. see if their mgmt training program interests you

Im looking for an assistant chef/cook position...restaurant,diner,catering, wherever....

NY
nerd.gif

Edit: 21 years old.graduating this may. with a college of business adm. degree with concentrations in management and marketing
google the hillstone restaurant group. if you're from nyc, you should be hitting up keith clancy i think. see if their mgmt training program interests you

NY
nerd.gif

NY
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom