NT just got a psp...

One of the FIRST things you should invest in is a screen protector. Hit up playasiadotcom for this. What games should you buy? Their are quite a few dependingon your preference in games. If you like fighting I'd recommend Street Fighter Alpha 3, if you like rpgs I'd possibly recommend FF etc.

Should you hack it...no one can tell you yes or no... their are pros and cons to hacking it like if done improperly you can "brick"(rendering ituseless) your psp. Their is a huge forum based solely on this, the name escapes me at the moment but google is your friend
pimp.gif
. I'd browse that then makea decision.

Visit IGN to read up on some reviews for psp games.

I was reading that you can play a PSP on a television with component cables, is there any truth to this? If so, how is the quality of the picture?

go back to the store....return it for a DS....and wait for this game

haha

nah but i hear God Of War is really fun on the psp

Originally Posted by mikejs210

I was reading that you can play a PSP on a television with component cables, is there any truth to this? If so, how is the quality of the picture?

Yes. I'm not sure on the quality though. Its also possible to remotely access your ps3 and play movies loaded on its hard drive fon your psp long asyou have access to a wifi connection
pimp.gif

My brother has put God of War down since he's gotten it.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yes. I'm not sure on the quality though. Its also possible to remotely access your ps3 and play movies loaded on its hard drive fon your psp long as you have access to a wifi connection
pimp.gif

My brother has put God of War down since he's gotten it.

My son has a PSP and we hooked it up to our tv and quality was the same as the PSP, but on a bigger screen.

I would get Crisis Core and God of War and if you are lucky enough to get a psp with firmware 3.5 or lower, i would get custom firmware and get some emulatorson it. Also, Metal Gear Solid portable ops is a good game

don't waste money on games, hack your psp and put CFW on it, just spend the game money on a bigger MS. pm me for some sites

oh also you can fix bricked psps so its no problem

PANDORA BATTERY MOD. HACK UR PSPS IN A MINUTES, CRAIGSLIST OR EBAY. get a 8 gig memory card from frys for 70 bucks when it on sale, download game . I have over50 games on my 8 gig memory card!!!!

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yes. I'm not sure on the quality though. Its also possible to remotely access your ps3 and play movies loaded on its hard drive fon your psp long as you have access to a wifi connection
pimp.gif

i seen this in action because my roommate has a ps3 and psp

Originally Posted by Djhyper66

PANDORA BATTERY MOD. HACK UR PSPS IN A MINUTES, CRAIGSLIST OR EBAY. get a 8 gig memory card from frys for 70 bucks when it on sale, download game . I have over 50 games on my 8 gig memory card!!!!
where you get ur 8gig card? Hacked psp from the philippines with 100+ free games, FTW!
pimp.gif

Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow is an awesome game. So is MLB The Show, plus Vice City Stories, Tekken Dark Resurrection are the others I play.

"PANDORA BATTERY MOD. HACK UR PSPS IN A MINUTES, CRAIGSLIST OR EBAY. get a 8 gig memory card from frys for 70 bucks when it on sale, download game. I have over 50 games on my 8 gig memory card!!!! "

wow..i think i might have to buy one of these...

Back
Top Bottom