NT, let's keep it real, how do you feel about MvC3?

Played it for 2 hours after I got it...haven't touched it since, I'm done with fighting games, period.

FPS FTW

Played it for 2 hours after I got it...haven't touched it since, I'm done with fighting games, period.

FPS FTW

Way too easy to play. I think that was the point but it took the skill out of the game. Haven't touched it since the first week it dropped. As someone else said Bart Scott for MK.

smh yall act like they were actually making/developing the game FOR 10 years.

and no offense but the people who hate fighting games the most tend to be trash at them. Stop blaming the game and start blaming yourself for falling for the hype of a game that you foolishly thought you could just pick up and play and be good at.

I personally did not buy this game because i for one feel that the MvC series is vastly overrated, but im not going to say its a bad game for that reason.

Way too easy to play. I think that was the point but it took the skill out of the game. Haven't touched it since the first week it dropped. As someone else said Bart Scott for MK.

smh yall act like they were actually making/developing the game FOR 10 years.

and no offense but the people who hate fighting games the most tend to be trash at them. Stop blaming the game and start blaming yourself for falling for the hype of a game that you foolishly thought you could just pick up and play and be good at.

I personally did not buy this game because i for one feel that the MvC series is vastly overrated, but im not going to say its a bad game for that reason.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

trash

super trash...... you know how PERFECT marvel VS capcom 2 was? and dont gimme that god tier garbage...i seen cats give all those cable spammers straight hell with cats like blackheart and saber tooth of all people.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

trash

super trash...... you know how PERFECT marvel VS capcom 2 was? and dont gimme that god tier garbage...i seen cats give all those cable spammers straight hell with cats like blackheart and saber tooth of all people.

IMO, the game is cheap. But to be good at this game, you have to "outcheap" the opponent. It's a fun game, not a great one.

For people complaining about xfactor and assists, there are strategies. Punish assists. doom can be attacked, his missiles can be avoided yada yada. if someone activates xfactor, run away till it expires. The only thing that you can't run away from is phoenix w/ 5 bars

IMO, the game is cheap. But to be good at this game, you have to "outcheap" the opponent. It's a fun game, not a great one.

For people complaining about xfactor and assists, there are strategies. Punish assists. doom can be attacked, his missiles can be avoided yada yada. if someone activates xfactor, run away till it expires. The only thing that you can't run away from is phoenix w/ 5 bars

I haven't played it since it came out... the character selection sucks !$+... I wished they would just add characters to mvc2. The 2d cell shading was the best thing ever to me...

I haven't played it since it came out... the character selection sucks !$+... I wished they would just add characters to mvc2. The 2d cell shading was the best thing ever to me...

I hate it, the characters I love to play with are not in the game, I hate the game play, and I can't get into it like mvc2. I'm just glad I used a gift card on the game Nd not my money.

Back
Top Bottom