NT, let's keep it real, how do you feel about MvC3?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

trash

super trash...... you know how PERFECT marvel VS capcom 2 was? and dont gimme that god tier garbage...i seen cats give all those cable spammers straight hell with cats like blackheart and saber tooth of all people.
trash cables get trounced by characters like blackheart and sabertooth.  at anything beyond the bottom level of play cable and the rest of the top tier are damn near untouchable by 85% of the cast.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

trash

super trash...... you know how PERFECT marvel VS capcom 2 was? and dont gimme that god tier garbage...i seen cats give all those cable spammers straight hell with cats like blackheart and saber tooth of all people.
trash cables get trounced by characters like blackheart and sabertooth.  at anything beyond the bottom level of play cable and the rest of the top tier are damn near untouchable by 85% of the cast.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

rumor on neogaf is Super Marvel V Capcom 3

rumors true 
I heard its gon be something like 8 new characters, everyone gets a new special, new costumes

but idgac this game is fun to me just gets boring after 20 matches

me and my cousin played the demo for mvc2 

40! matches a day 

and its only the demo
30t6p3b.gif

rumors true 
I heard its gon be something like 8 new characters, everyone gets a new special, new costumes

40! matches a day 

and its only the demo
30t6p3b.gif

I like it. There's a nice blend of heavies, rushdown, keepaway, balanced and unique characters; and they all have their checks
and balances (Amy being a good matchup against Sent). I'm anxious to see how characters get developed and see someone with a brutal MODOK or Dormammu.

The only thing is I'm trash so I've just been playing with friends and doing mission mode. I agree at not having a spectator mode.

And lastly MvC2 is one of the most beloved games ever (IMO), keep that in mind when judging mvC3.

I like it. There's a nice blend of heavies, rushdown, keepaway, balanced and unique characters; and they all have their checks
and balances (Amy being a good matchup against Sent). I'm anxious to see how characters get developed and see someone with a brutal MODOK or Dormammu.

The only thing is I'm trash so I've just been playing with friends and doing mission mode. I agree at not having a spectator mode.

And lastly MvC2 is one of the most beloved games ever (IMO), keep that in mind when judging mvC3.

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

rumors true 

40! matches a day 

and its only the demo
30t6p3b.gif

More info, please.

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

rumors true 

40! matches a day 

and its only the demo
30t6p3b.gif

More info, please.

Super MVC3?
indifferent.gif
can I just buy it online and download it as an add-on?

Anyway, I like it. But xfactor + dark phoenix isn't nice. I like the more balanced roster in MVC3 vs MVC2. Just wish there were more characters. And it does get boring if you play single player. Arcade mode is trash lol

Super MVC3?
indifferent.gif
can I just buy it online and download it as an add-on?

Anyway, I like it. But xfactor + dark phoenix isn't nice. I like the more balanced roster in MVC3 vs MVC2. Just wish there were more characters. And it does get boring if you play single player. Arcade mode is trash lol

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Great game. Exactly what I expected it to be.. Controlled chaos with a decent amount of creativity left to the player. Top tier is more diverse than the last one.

I guess the only thing I dont like is the "waiting" when caught in a combo. With all the relaunches it's like "ok..hurry up.." Not the biggest fan of X-factor but eh..

I really appreciate how they brought out every character's full potential with respect to the actual character's abilities. Of course you will always have your bad match-ups but every character is truly nasty if you put in the time. Not to mention the huge emphasis on having a TEAM

I cant speak from a MvC2 -> MvC3 standpoint because I didn't play it anywhere near competitively or seriously but I did enjoy it for what it was at face value..
This

I'm not the best at this game but i love the mechanics behind it. The online and other stuff are going to be sorted out. Capcom just have a lot on their plate with Street Fighter X Tekken ATM.

It's also my favourite to watch in tournaments as well. No other game gets the crowd this hyped.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Great game. Exactly what I expected it to be.. Controlled chaos with a decent amount of creativity left to the player. Top tier is more diverse than the last one.

I guess the only thing I dont like is the "waiting" when caught in a combo. With all the relaunches it's like "ok..hurry up.." Not the biggest fan of X-factor but eh..

I really appreciate how they brought out every character's full potential with respect to the actual character's abilities. Of course you will always have your bad match-ups but every character is truly nasty if you put in the time. Not to mention the huge emphasis on having a TEAM

I cant speak from a MvC2 -> MvC3 standpoint because I didn't play it anywhere near competitively or seriously but I did enjoy it for what it was at face value..
This

I'm not the best at this game but i love the mechanics behind it. The online and other stuff are going to be sorted out. Capcom just have a lot on their plate with Street Fighter X Tekken ATM.

It's also my favourite to watch in tournaments as well. No other game gets the crowd this hyped.

It's trash for reasons already listed. Hopefully capcom puts more effort into the next one without isolating the hardcore fan base.

to be clear:

-changed the controls of moves they had no businesses changing...spidey swing, tron's drill, cap's charging star, etc.
-L has way too much priority
-throws have way too much priority
-too many level 3's
-level 3 beating out level 1 supers like that...
-can't easily punish things that should be easily punished
-hit boxes are weird
-too few stages
-too many dark stages
-promised dlc characters and we don't have them
-lack of a spectator mode
-lack of a real rushdown oriented character like strider
-lack of real decent anti air assists
-still wish we had whiff to build meter
-x factor in general is trash
-magic pixels gotta go
-online is too laggy
etc.

It's trash for reasons already listed. Hopefully capcom puts more effort into the next one without isolating the hardcore fan base.

to be clear:

-changed the controls of moves they had no businesses changing...spidey swing, tron's drill, cap's charging star, etc.
-L has way too much priority
-throws have way too much priority
-too many level 3's
-level 3 beating out level 1 supers like that...
-can't easily punish things that should be easily punished
-hit boxes are weird
-too few stages
-too many dark stages
-promised dlc characters and we don't have them
-lack of a spectator mode
-lack of a real rushdown oriented character like strider
-lack of real decent anti air assists
-still wish we had whiff to build meter
-x factor in general is trash
-magic pixels gotta go
-online is too laggy
etc.

I think they should refine x-factor more to make it less "broken"

As you can pick between 3 types of assists, they should make you pick from 3 types of x-factor.

Type 1: Speed Boost (Lvl 1 - 105% boost. Lvl 2 - 155% Boost. Lvl 3 - 205% boost)
Type 2: Damage Boost (Lvl 1 - 105% boost. Lvl 2 - 155% Boost. Lvl 3 - 205% boost)
Type 3: Speed/Damage Boost ( Lvl 1: Speed boost 55%, Damage Boost 55% - Level 2: Speed Boost 105% Damage Boost 105% - Lvl 3 Speed Boost 155% and Damage Boost 155%)

Or they can just tone it down.

I think they should refine x-factor more to make it less "broken"

As you can pick between 3 types of assists, they should make you pick from 3 types of x-factor.

Type 1: Speed Boost (Lvl 1 - 105% boost. Lvl 2 - 155% Boost. Lvl 3 - 205% boost)
Type 2: Damage Boost (Lvl 1 - 105% boost. Lvl 2 - 155% Boost. Lvl 3 - 205% boost)
Type 3: Speed/Damage Boost ( Lvl 1: Speed boost 55%, Damage Boost 55% - Level 2: Speed Boost 105% Damage Boost 105% - Lvl 3 Speed Boost 155% and Damage Boost 155%)

Or they can just tone it down.

this is me, by the way:

(to show that i actually put time into the game before forming my opinions on it)

this is me, by the way:

(to show that i actually put time into the game before forming my opinions on it)

Once you hit stage 5 or 6, the opponent becomes too difficult and real cheesy.

+

The character endings are terrible! My goodness!
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom