NT Madden NFL 12 Xbox 360 Fantasy Franchise: Week 2 READY

Bizzle I gave you the Raiders since we need one more in the that division.

Looks like the breakdown so far is as follows:

NFC North: Packers, Vikings
NFC South: Bucs, Panthers, Saints
NFC East: Eagles, Giants
NFC West: Seahawks, Niners

AFC North: Steelers
AFC South: Titans, Texans
AFC East: Pats, Jets
AFC West: Chargers, Raiders

So basically we need 4 more people 1 of which needs to be in the AFC North with rareair45.

nerd.gif

My game will be delivered (hopefully) from Amazon tomorrow. I'll go ahead and create the franchise so everyone can start joining up as their respective teams.

The draft is tentatively scheduled for next Sunday night at 930PM EST so let me know if that works for everyone or does it need to be adjusted for the West Coasters.

Bout to walk in the store right now and cop mines

Sunday is good for me! Let's go!

Any way we can do these on a weekday? Wouldn't want my Madden to interrupt watching any games...how about Tuesday or Wednesday nights?

Well there is no NFL games this weekend so that's why I believe Sunday is the best option. College football starts Sat. and at least Sunday will give most people time to get the game if they don't have it already.

There should be an option to pre-rank your picks if you can't make it on Sunday night.

Nope I will as soon as the fools in the big brown truck deliver it to my door. Haven't gone out at all today sitting here waiting for them.

Aight guys finally got the game and I have the league set up.

Search: NikeTalk
Password: nfl

Draft is set for Sunday 9/4/11 at 930 PMEST, if you haven't already let me know if you can attend or at least join and pre-rank your draft picks. Also send friend requests as it'll be easier to communicate over XBL for updates than trying to find this thread everyday I believe.

GT: Gator Boy 24

I've sent out invites to everyone who I was able to.

6 guys wither gave me the wrong name or don't have a EA/Madden acct. so I wasn't able to send the invites out (mikejs210, oakridegonee, slimx521, PleaseSayTheBaby23, Jay02, michael0360)

And since there's a max of 24 players I guess we can add four more possible slots if ppl want to join.

Back
Top Bottom