NT Madden NFL 12 Xbox 360 Fantasy Franchise: Week 2 READY

Yo Mamba, I currently dont have Live but im using my my roommates GT.

Send the invite to the Gamertag JKomo

Aight, I'll send it in a bit fraij.

And I see only 8 out of 20 people have joined so far. The draft WILL take place on Sunday night as I really don't have any other time that I'd be able to do it with my work schedule. So if your not in and miss it or don't pre-rank your draft picks, you can still get your team, but you'll have to roll with who the cpu drafts.

I've sent out invites to everyone I could and left instructions on where and how to find the league.

Bump.

Rollin with whoever is in tonight, hopefully my Labor Day festivities will be over by 9:00 so I can be on time to start this. If not, I'll update this thread from my phone, but the draft will definitely take place tonight. There are 54 rounds so hopefully I can put the pick time limit at like 20 sec so we won't be there all night.

i hate to be that one $%^& but i can't make it at 9:30 EST. im going to the TAMU v SMU football game that starts at 6:30 CST. id be done by about 10:30 - 11:00 EST
ohwell.gif

the draft still the same time?

im suppose to see Apollo 18 tonight and I wanna get my draft in

Yeah man we in round 6 you have to go down to the live draft menu

i got screwed by toys r us(lol)
cuz i preordered to get for 45$
but for some damb reason i couldnt pick it up at the store 10 minutes away
and im still waiting for the dam game to get to me shipping all the way from OHIO -_________- 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Hows Cam Newton in this game? Havent even played with him yet but once the main 6 or 5 QBs were gone i decided to just wait and take the risk on him.

I can't believe I forgot about Cam, I meant to draft him way back, my offense would have been NASTY: Fitz, Julio, Percy, Gore, Hernandez, and D. Thomas with Cam at QB
sick.gif

Had to settle for Tebow Christ

well dam sucks your in my division, Fitz, Percy, JJ, and Gore is nasty.
waitin to see who everyone got

Back
Top Bottom