NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

I'm analyzing my Big Board over here, hang on fellas...
Analyzing this redraft more than the SAT.

I still have the same board, I just move and shuffle names as necessary. But I have each position mapped out of guys I want on my roster, and if he gets crossed off, I go to the next name.

So far I am pretty happy with where I am. Especially at 18.
You went Simmons earlier than I anticipated from anyone else. Thought he might fly under the radar due to his average bat.

I'm here. Analyzing the available players, too. That Cashner pick messed me up. I was hoping he could have fallen a few more spots to me. :lol: :smh:

I'm analyzing my Big Board over here, hang on fellas...
Analyzing this redraft more than the SAT.

I still have the same board, I just move and shuffle names as necessary. But I have each position mapped out of guys I want on my roster, and if he gets crossed off, I go to the next name.

So far I am pretty happy with where I am. Especially at 18.
You went Simmons earlier than I anticipated from anyone else. Thought he might fly under the radar due to his average bat.

:wink:

I had another name in mind sooner, but he was taken, so I adjusted to the next name I needed. It should clear up fairly soon and I'll break it all down when we get done.

I'm here. Analyzing the available players, too. That Cashner pick messed me up. I was hoping he could have fallen a few more spots to me. :lol: :smh:

If you need to dip, PM 2 names to either Pro or I and we'll make the pick for you. (2 names, in case you get sniped by Be Easy)

If you need to dip, PM 2 names to either Pro or I and we'll make the pick for you. (2 names, in case you get sniped by Be Easy)
I'm gonna be here. I got 2 more hours before work. I'm just deciding between these 2 Cubs Prospects. Don't know which one I want yet. :lol:

Me and Champ discussed this pick a little while back, he's convinced me enough for now, I'll go Matt Carpenter.

I'll go James Paxton - Seattle Mariners

@****dog16
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

That was my ******* pick
tocry.png

Back
Top Bottom