NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

Should've held onto Kluber in the keeper league last year. Had no idea he'd turn out like this though.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I thought I had posted before that I'd be at a wedding tonight from 4 to 12:30.

So ****dog picked at 7:06PM ET :lol: so if Dland never makes it, he will still be on the clock until 10:06AM ET Monday morning.

Sorry guys, I thought I had posted before that I'd be at a wedding tonight from 4 to 12:30.

So ****dog picked at 7:06PM ET :lol: so if Dland never makes it, he will still be on the clock until 10:06AM ET Monday morning.
How was the wedding, Pro?

I'm taking a much need vacation. Leaving early in the AM for Minnesota. I usually bring NT with me, but wont be checking it like I always do at work. :lol:

lennyserf @gmail.com (no space in there, but it starred out the f @ and g).

I don't have twitter so that's the best way to get my attention. I'll get the email immediately.

Last edited:
I'm taking a much need vacation. Leaving early in the AM for Minnesota. I usually bring NT with me, but wont be checking it like I always do at work. :lol:

lennyser***mail.com

I don't have twitter so that's the best way to get my attention. I'll get the email immediately.
Have a good trip, my friend. Take pics and stories when you get back.

Oh it was awesome :lol: black guy white girl from work and it upset everyone at work that they were together so it makes me love them ever more :lol: too much Black Label though.

651, PM me the email.

Oh it was awesome :lol: black guy white girl from work and it upset everyone at work that they were together so it makes me love them ever more :lol: too much Black Label though.

651, PM me the email.
Never too much JWB. Blue is my weakness, when I can afford it.

lennyser***mail.com

Have a good trip, my friend. Take pics and stories when you get back.

Thanks homie. I'll take pics for sure. Taking my fiancee to meet my pops, so who knows what stories I'll have, but I'm going to TCF Bank tomorrow most likely and a Twins game. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Last edited:
Thanks homie. I'll take pics for sure. Taking my fiancee to meet my pops, so who knows what stories I'll have, but I'm going to TCF Bank tomorrow most likely and a Twins game. I'll keep ya'll posted.
Well I should say good luck then. I find mothers to be harsher on their son's significant others more than fathers.

Well I should say good luck then. I find mothers to be harsher on their son's significant others more than fathers.

My mother is a dang angel. I wish that was the hard part. My pops is on another level. :lol: We'll see though. *fingers crossed*

:lol: I'd say this is special enough.

That sucks 651. Lucky my wife only had to impress one parent, Mom wanted to meet her like two months into it.[/quote]
Dude, I'm saying I want it more. Like Silver Oak and Two Hands. Not that your wedding doesn't warrant JWB.

Pro, I have picks for Paul, and JRS as we flip back thru.

I have a fantasy draft to run for my wife's league tomorrow, ( :smh: ) so just @ me on Twitter if you don't see me online. My phone will ping me.

Back
Top Bottom