NT: My book

If anyone would like to more information on the book or has any questions whatsoever, please feel free to hit me up! Th    

If anyone would like to more information on the book or has any questions whatsoever, please feel free to hit me up! Th    

you spelled thoughts wrong

edit:
looks like you fixed it later on, before I went to print, I hope

props on the book

you spelled thoughts wrong

edit:
looks like you fixed it later on, before I went to print, I hope

props on the book

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah I did...I accidently put up the unofficial cover. Def isn't like that. Thanks for the heads up!

yeah I did...I accidently put up the unofficial cover. Def isn't like that. Thanks for the heads up!

the cover is so distracting! but it sounds like a good book. I'd love to write a book but i have not the patience. props.

the cover is so distracting! but it sounds like a good book. I'd love to write a book but i have not the patience. props.

I find the concept to be captivating, and props for settings a goal and following through. There's no feeling like holding the finished product in your hands for the first time.

However, like other people have said, the cover isn't great. I know they say "don't judge a book by its cover", but there's no getting around the fact that image is everything these days.

I find the concept to be captivating, and props for settings a goal and following through. There's no feeling like holding the finished product in your hands for the first time.

However, like other people have said, the cover isn't great. I know they say "don't judge a book by its cover", but there's no getting around the fact that image is everything these days.

Man im trying to write a book and try to come up with some crazy story like HP, Twilight, and other stuff like that to try and get that money.

But, im not that creative
frown.gif

Your books looks legit though.

Man im trying to write a book and try to come up with some crazy story like HP, Twilight, and other stuff like that to try and get that money.

But, im not that creative
frown.gif

Your books looks legit though.

Back
Top Bottom