NT...My Pops Died Today...RIP Roy Hall

ahh man i'm sorry you had to go through that
frown.gif

I've seen my pops only twice in the past 6 years (no he aint locked up or nothin he just bein ******ed) and idk what I would do if I got that visit/call.

you're in a better place now pookie sr., you're in a better place.

*pours out some strawberry/mango juice for a fellow nter's pops*

R.I.P.

Try listening to some uplifting music and thinking about the good times y'all had.

RIP to your father man.

I can only imagine how you feel......

My great grandpa died today as well......

Originally Posted by TD The God

Cops came to my house earlier and told me the news...I feel like total @!##, he had called me yesterday and I didn't return the call. I didn't visit him all week...I loved my dad, but I could never tell him. He even said that I didn't care about him, I just couldn't bring myself to just say it.

So I had to go recover some of his valuables a few watches, some chains, rings and 2 tablets of viagara
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I am who I am today because of my pops...and I will NEVER forget him....

And this is so cliche, but you never really know what you have til it's gone....just going to his house was rough, I fell over in tears...I loved that man with all my heart

1 love Pops!!!! Even tho you ain't ever use a computer before, I know you reading this
happy.gif

roll.gif
Sry for your loss man, but some things are just funny...

My condolences to you and your family. Also thank you for sharing, makes me appreciate my dad for what he does for me.

God Bless his soul Pook.

Hes still alive spiritually, in your personality and your DNA & Blood fam.

Radiate his remembrance in ya heart and he will feel your love and live on forever.

Keep your head up B.

Originally Posted by FaMs

Originally Posted by TD The God

Cops came to my house earlier and told me the news...I feel like total @!##, he had called me yesterday and I didn't return the call. I didn't visit him all week...I loved my dad, but I could never tell him. He even said that I didn't care about him, I just couldn't bring myself to just say it.

So I had to go recover some of his valuables a few watches, some chains, rings and 2 tablets of viagara
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I am who I am today because of my pops...and I will NEVER forget him....

And this is so cliche, but you never really know what you have til it's gone....just going to his house was rough, I fell over in tears...I loved that man with all my heart

1 love Pops!!!! Even tho you ain't ever use a computer before, I know you reading this
happy.gif

roll.gif
Sry for your loss man, but some things are just funny...
I find humor in everything my man....Papa was a rolling stone, I also had to discard ofsome condoms....my Dad used to get it in...I feel sad, only because I will never see or speak with him again but I know he is in a better place, he's beensuffering with various illnesses over the years and it was real hard to see him like that...

Back
Top Bottom