#NT Nor Cal Let's Get A Hoop Summit Going.

Just a suggestion (Not where), but if we could find a place where we could rent out a gym/court, we could split the fees amongst ourselves...

I feel it's better than waiting.

i'm down. my knees are done, but my grown man game is still on point.

and you can rent out most gyms if you talk to the gym director. one i got experience with is holy trinity gym in SF on brotherhood near lake merced. it's a huge spot in great shape and it ran something like 70-75 an hour. just throwing it out there to give folks an idea of the numbers.

Originally Posted by BaldGrill

and you can rent out most gyms if you talk to the gym director. one i got experience with is holy trinity gym in SF on brotherhood near lake merced. it's a huge spot in great shape and it ran something like 70-75 an hour. just throwing it out there to give folks an idea of the numbers.
I don't live too far from there. I believe there's only one court though...If you guys are ok with that.

Just an FYI, us SFSU students start school on the 23rd...Anything before that would be ideal.

count me in!

i run an open gym on saturdays from 11am-1pm, in San Leandro @ Hope Lutheran.

concrete floors and its not official size, but gets the job done.

no goons plz.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I don't live too far from there. I believe there's only one court though...If you guys are ok with that.
Just an FYI, us SFSU students start school on the 23rd...Anything before that would be ideal.
it's one huge full court or two smaller but still huge full courts. it's layout is just like sunset gym, but way bigger with nicer floors.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Luong what year are u in at sfsu, i also go there have u played in the intramural league on campus before??

Back
Top Bottom