NT OPEN YOUR EYES...*insert sarcasm*

I always wonder what's the agenda the elite's are pushing. Here are some interesting video's on what the industry elite's might be pushing.This may or may not be true, but you do have to question some of these celebrity actions. Or is it all for show.

As many start to research symbols and their meaning. Many symbols were used to control the masses. Here is a good article on controling the masses and how theBabylon priest and used these symbols to control their people.
http://neithercorp.us/npress/?p=191

And a good documentary to watch about controlling the masses is, "A Century Of Self" by Adam Curtis. You could watch it on google vid.

So, since lately I've been leading an unproductive and lazy life, I have been reading into a lot of things, including this Illuminati stuff. I waswatching this one documentary until they said they were about to show footage of an exorcism and this girl being possessed by the devil and I had to shut itoff. It was 5 am and I was up all myself. If anything has scared me since I was a kid, it was devil/exorcism stuff. I will continue to watch the documentary,but I will skip that part. The documentary is very informative and it has a lot of information about the history of the beliefs of the Illuminati. It also hasinputs from people like Jordan Maxwell and Anthony Hilder who educate about ancient and current occult philosophy,religion,and beliefs and how it isincorporated into the Illuminati and Freemasonry. The documentary has a good segment on looking into Freemasonry in Britain,the history of it, and how Blair(former British Minister) is most likely a 33rd degree Mason and how it is to no surprise how him and Bush were the public figures to spearhead the Iraq war(Bush, also comes from a masonic family and was initiated in the Skull and Bones secret society at Yale).

So, here is my question...If a lot of these powerful leaders are part of the occult and the Illuminati, in which they like to unleash evil to gain theirinterests and goals and to bring upon the Antichrist...Do they actually really believe in all this?Isn't Bush supposedly an evangelical Christian? So,would this all be a front but if he is indeed part of the Illuminati, then this means he is into "satanic" and "demonic" religious beliefsthan really believing in the Christian faith. I do not believe in ghosts,demons,and all that stuff...But, they actuall believe it is real and that this"evil" occult magic practice gives them power to achieve what they want?In the witchraft and occult phenomenon course I took in my last year ofUndergrad, it taught how a lot of this occult stuff and how it has to do with evil is so miscontrued when infact it is supposed to be used for goodpurposes.

Another random thought, I used to think that the fundamentalist Christian right were supporting Israel for obvious religious beliefs they think the nationof Israel would fulfill biblical prophecies, but now I can see how the Illuminati can be tied into all this too (if it is real). Both the Christian Right andthe supposed occult followers and beliefs of the Illuminati have similar beliefs when it comes to the coming of the Antichrist.

Some of the more interesting ones I found.

Regardless of its motives, the video has some really creative imagery/techniques.

319254dee7780de72e934898be9950f47ffaaa1.jpg

5a525a7ec572ed592fd3536d636b1e688eac20b.jpg

f4d15be773d32d3a50d8eeb0e467b3ddfe5bbf2.jpg

36335916e5387febdb5e22ce3bc567e045a85c3.jpg

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

"Your thoughts are anchored to a greater reality based off of the symbols that you have in your mind. If you don't have symbols that belong to you...you are operating under the auspices of the symbol maker"

Layman's terms please.
If you've ever taken an Communications course it would be simpler.

Basically ... the things we know, symbols (great example is a Stop sign) aren't things that are already understood, it's something that someone has created for us to understand. (Names of colors, Peace signs and the symbolism behind them..)
Say you make a logo for your band ... it didn't mean anything until you gave it meaning. You tell people what it means and what it stands for, and that's what people believe it to be.
So with that quote, symbols of things are given to us at birth...but if you don't have your own meaning of things, you are being controlled by what society has told you to be true.

That's what I got out of it.
Read Jean Baudrillard.

He's all about symbols.

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/ItaDjEi76XpZk6y5

Thought people would have a bit to discuss about this video. Im not the most educated in the study of the occult or the illuminati and don't claim to be.But if you can't see the clear irony and symbolism in this video then i dont know what to say.

- Another thing i've been thinking of is what if Rihanna and Jay are using this almost as a marketing tool. I mean both are fully aware of this talk aboutthem being Masons or illuminati and it seems as if with every video they just put questionable material out their more and more. All this creates an auraaround them and whether good or bad a lot of people are talkin and a lot of being who usually dont view their videos are starting to analyze them as if it wasa murder stream. Does anyone else feel like some celebs might be playing into this illuminati thing as a way of marketing?

i think the main thing to take away from all this is to take into consideration more than one (especially if its popular) point of view
and make your own deductions.

this caught my attention in one of the vids tho:
"give every faction, group, people their hero so they could give their allegiance to him ... " *ahem* obama *ahem*

i also recall that they banned mos def's "rape over" song from the new danger album a while back b/c it was too controversial.
damn this kinda stuff makes u think though......:smoke

[avgNTer] u guys believe anything on youtube *goes back to big boob appreciation thread* [/avgNter]

That 10th dimension video was extremely interesting. I have never thought of the 4th dimension in that way. It reminds me of that type of replay they were onceusing.

So with all that's been discussed in this thread (and not to veer off-topic), but is there any else that believes that time travel with the space timecontinuum is possible? If I was never able to totally articulate what it meant in relation to the present, that fourth dimension video gave me something tothink about.

HypeBeast McStreetwear wrote:

Mos spent too much time in his career, promoting depth and truth to just magically become "evil". (Or at least the representation of it).

I REBUKE THE SNITCHES
WE KNOW THE TRUTH...

very well said my dude, smh if he supports this movement

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm starting to believe that NT is the home for stupidity and people who don't care to open their minds. Dude actually makes WORTHY threads/posts and you mock it? Would you rather a "Phat booty Appreciation thread"?[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]or "Kim K in a Santa Suit.. Pics for beasts (no 56k)" ?[/color]

indifferent.gif
tired.gif
this\

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Cyprus Sinner II

go ahead and blow our minds with the incredible super ultra universal mind bending black renaissance panther power theory behind this video then
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm starting to believe that NT is the home for stupidity and people who don't care to open their minds. Dude actually makes WORTHY threads/posts and you mock it? Would you rather a "Phat booty Appreciation thread"?[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]or "Kim K in a Santa Suit.. Pics for beasts (no 56k)" ?[/color]

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

HAZE I HAVE A QUESTION!!!!

alright so why is it only now that all this illuminati free masonry bs about jayz is showing up?

i also have a question. ive been reading about free masons and what not but im still having trouble on what they exactly do..

i was watching the history channel on them from our early presidents saying that they were masons. but what does that mean for todays free masons? what do freemasons do? is it a religion? what is it that they exactly do?

and can someone explain what the eye on the back of the dollar bill means? and how this is the symbol of free masonry and why?

Damn yall dudes is in here treatin haze like the oracal. This not a shot but fam the info is all over the internet just read and come up with your own opinion.Without that your lost regardless of who's side you believe
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom