NT Playas: How's the "Game" treating you? Vol. Dont wanna be a playa no mo

For me its getting old and monotomonous. I have a nice lil starting 5 but I still feel empty inside..

Like I thought smashing all those chicks will make me happy but after I blow my load I still feel empty..and hungry too

I think its time for me to throw in my jersey and find a nice good girl and settle down for a while

Any other NT'ers feel this way too? Hows the "game" treating ya'll?

Originally Posted by r0yalty

INS
Oh, we know
laugh.gif

I doubt your in the game, if you refer to it as " "game" " as if your unfamiliar with the term. I got game, and game recognize game(and youlooking unfamiliar. And then you gonna say you feel empty inside....What part of the game is that?

prokid404 wrote:
Relationships suck
Co-sign.
ohwell.gif
I have a feeling I'm gonna be on a droughtfor a while. I don't like playin' the field because most of them are out to just get the P.

Originally Posted by lovemysole

prokid404 wrote:
Relationships suck
Co-sign.
ohwell.gif
I have a feeling I'm gonna be on a drought for a while. I don't like playin' the field because most of them are out to just get the P.

Wait, don't you have a dude?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by lovemysole

prokid404 wrote:
Relationships suck
Co-sign.
ohwell.gif
I have a feeling I'm gonna be on a drought for a while. I don't like playin' the field because most of them are out to just get the P.
Wait, don't you have a dude?
nerd.gif

Negative,
frown.gif
he has some issues he needs to work out but we still talkand we plan on still seeing each other so we'll see what happens.

I've just eliminated all the bum !## females I've been keeping around, just because it is convenient.
Today my boy told me I need to elevate my company.

Currently have 0 prospects, but school starts next week. (Don't consider myself a player, and it reflects
laugh.gif
)

got out of a relationship this summer, these last few weeks since school started have been super
pimp.gif

currently theres 2 girls on my phonebook that i text/chill with alot...

ive hit one of them, the other one wont give up the P for nothin, almost hit last weekend we were both toasted off a bottle of yager, than i guess she snappedout of it and came to her senses.

honestly i usually like to keep 2 or 3 shortys TOPS...anything more than that to me just gets out of hand, way too hard to manage, unless i havent yet reachedthat part of the game yet
nerd.gif

have a girlfriend.

shes still a virg, so ins for a minute.

im waiting another month (that'd make it two,) tops.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

For me its getting old and monotomonous. I have a nice lil starting 5 but I still feel empty inside..

Like I thought smashing all those chicks will make me happy but after I blow my load I still feel empty..and hungry too

I think its time for me to throw in my jersey and find a nice good girl and settle down for a while

Any other NT'ers feel this way too? Hows the "game" treating ya'll?

eek.gif
me and you are on the same page!!!

Scrolling thru your contacts is like goin to a vending machine!!!

I "kick it" with many womenz, but I still feel empty(hungry too!).....

I never had a long term relationships(8 months, but i go so much side action), wanna see whats fulfilling about it.....worst case scenario, I comeback likeJordan wearing the 4,5...

I swear I like feel more mature since I turned 21 last month!!! I finally wanna take school serious, leave the game, binge drinking is no longer fun, look fora relationship, just be on my %!+!

The "game" was looking lovely for the summer but it's starting to dry up. Once I've chilled with a chick and but with her I lose intrestfast. I'm honestly tired of playing around I do want that "one and only" but it's hard to find females that spark my intrest. Thinking aboutmoving out of state to find better prospects.

just stopped talkin to my ex again
smh.gif
so much drama... nosy *%!

got a few chicks on the roster... one's clingy, one is too much on that independent woman #$#+, the other is actually just pretty cool

You feel empty because you don't have an A's (main chick) on your side. That's the one you go back to and settle down with after your times up.Just play it smart

Back
Top Bottom