NT Playas: How's the "Game" treating you? Vol. Dont wanna be a playa no mo

If yall are feeling empty inside then settling down won't change anything. It has nothing to do with the girls, it's about not knowing what you wantfrom life. I mess with different chicks but I genuinely like kickin it with them, just not done running wild yet.

On another note, wifeys are out there but they're not always ready-made. There's some assembly required. Not talking ho into housewife status but youcan turn a good girl to a dream girl if you show her what it's about.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

yes...b/c there's absolutely NO middle ground in between those two points at all.

For most grown women that I know, there really isn't a middle ground. Most of them want it to be strictly casual or a serious relationship. I don'tthink they can handle the in-between.

if the "game" is getting borin for you op, then you need a new lineup...thats the best part about the game i feel like every week im talkin/chillinwith a new chick that i didnt know the week prior.

It's cuffin season. Step ya'llls game up
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I've been in a relation-situation all spring/summer. I'm satisfied.

thing is... you "playas" are gonna have to go through a series of relationships in order for you to learn how to be in a real relationship.

i been thru a series of relationships and flings, and it wasnt till I got a taste of my own medicine recently that humbled me.

Originally Posted by picknroll24

Currently have 0 prospects, but school starts next week. (Don't consider myself a player, and it reflects
laugh.gif
)
this right here.

The "game" is a funny place OP.

I tried to chill and do this "girlfriend" thing for a little bit, but it kind of left me empty because the feelings aren't mutual and I'mused to variety.

My prescription is to recruit a new team OR try the girlfriend/wifey thing for a little bit.

I wouldn't say I'm a playa, but after the last dating binge I had been single for quite a while.

Got opportunities, but I'm focusing on myself and just letting it come to me naturally. Kind of tired of playing the field a bit, and going through thesame monotonous BS.

thing is... you "playas" are gonna have to go through a series of relationships in order for you to learn how to be in a real relationship.

You aint lying...I don't know how to do real relationships. Starting a relationship is like the beginning of the end for me.

Originally Posted by eight2one

i been thru a series of relationships and flings, and it wasnt till I got a taste of my own medicine recently that humbled me.
from what I remember from your other replies...I'm doubtful what you had were actually relationships.
....they were girls you kept around for longer than a few weeks.

relationships actually involve the evolution of feelings (good or bad)...and your willingness to open up and take a risk on someone.

ive got a lil set of 4.

at my peak i could handle 10+

but its too much work now. guess that comes with age.

but i still love the game.

wouldnt swap it for relationship status, no way jose.

if i get into a relationship i want there to be a chance of marriage down the line or its just a waste of time.

Originally Posted by Tronics

ive got a lil set of 4.

at my peak i could handle 10+

but its too much work now. guess that comes with age.

but i still love the game.

wouldnt swap it for relationship status, no way jose.

if i get into a relationship i want there to be a chance of marriage down the line or its just a waste of time.

if thats how you go about it you'll never be in a relationship

Originally Posted by eight2one

from what I remember from your other replies...I'm doubtful what you had were actually relationships.
....they were girls you kept around for longer than a few weeks.

relationships actually involve the evolution of feelings (good or bad)...and your willingness to open up and take a risk on someone.

embarassed.gif
touche, every girl I have opened up to has come to bite me inthe.....Last girl that I was with that humbled me, I took major risk on and lost! I really wanted to be everything she needed....who know what woulda happenedif she stayed that night with me....but Ill get over living without her.

Back
Top Bottom