NT Playas: How's the "Game" treating you? Vol. Dont wanna be a playa no mo

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I've just eliminated all the bum !## females I've been keeping around, just because it is convenient.
Today my boy told me I need to elevate my company.
Thats what i started to do also. All the bum females had to go...

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

For me its getting old and monotomonous. I have a nice lil starting 5 but I still feel empty inside..

Like I thought smashing all those chicks will make me happy but after I blow my load I still feel empty..and hungry too

I think its time for me to throw in my jersey and find a nice good girl and settle down for a while

Any other NT'ers feel this way too? Hows the "game" treating ya'll?

eek.gif
me and you are on the same page!!!

Scrolling thru your contacts is like goin to a vending machine!!!

I "kick it" with many womenz, but I still feel empty(hungry too!).....

I never had a long term relationships(8 months, but i go so much side action), wanna see whats fulfilling about it.....worst case scenario, I comeback like Jordan wearing the 4,5...

I swear I like feel more mature since I turned 21 last month!!! I finally wanna take school serious, leave the game, binge drinking is no longer fun, look for a relationship, just be on my %!+!
Same here my dude...aint nothing like sending out a mass text to like 10 girls asking whats good for the night..I think its time to try somethingnew
Ive been on my ishhh too.going to school..hitting the gym to get swole..etc

The "game" was looking lovely for the summer but it's starting to dry up. Once I've chilled with a chick and but with her I lose intrest fast. I'm honestly tired of playing around I do want that "one and only" but it's hard to find females that spark my intrest. Thinking about moving out of state to find better prospects.
Damn better prospects and your in CA? Son Im struggling over here in CT
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I'm too choosy with the girls :/

I'm trying to talk convince myself to lower my standards just a little bit.

Man, I'm in the game by default. I could bag a slim, cute chick and wife it but that's not my steez. There's too many educated chicks with bangingbodies out there. So right now I got a couple buttafaces, but I'm trying to elevate my status so I can pull a Esther Baxter, Melyssa Ford, type broad.

thing is... you "playas" are gonna have to go through a series of relationships in order for you to learn how to be in a real relationship.

^Thats what being in your twenties is all about...Trial and error. You should feel your way out until you understand what you're really about w/ chicks.

I really need to get out there. Met one JO, but I can't get attached to that...I need to get a rotation going, or a solid starter.

...I never really been a fan of the shuffle game, but its almost a standard in our day and age, w/ how these females get around.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

thing is... you "playas" are gonna have to go through a series of relationships in order for you to learn how to be in a real relationship.

QFT

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I've just eliminated all the bum !## females I've been keeping around, just because it is convenient.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gotta do this as well. My boy keeps stressing it to me, "ifshe's not going anywhere in life, Keep it moving".. & being that school is #1 priority these days, just gotta find 1 and stick with that (wifematerial of course).[/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gotta do this as well. My boy keeps stressing it to me, "if she's not going anywhere in life, Keep it moving".. & being that school is #1 priority these days, just gotta find 1 and stick with that (wife material of course).[/color]
so what if you only keep them around for smashing purposes only and nothing more? ya'll dudes still cut em off?
If a real relationship consist of being stuck with the same "P", I pass
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

If a real relationship consist of being stuck with the same "P", I pass
if that's all a real relationship consists of for you....then you should pass.

As opposed to? Going from one long term relationship to another?

I see no problem with either. Everyone has to learn how to be in a relationship, if they want to be in one. Aint like it just comes natural.

Unless you're talking about who learns how to be in a real relationship quicker.

but the point is dudes think they can instantly transition from one to another.... it just doesn't work that way.

Dirty does have a point. My one friend has never been in a relationship and says he will be good when he gets in one because he see's what goes on in hisother friends relationships. This dude is in for a rude awakening
laugh.gif
. Itsnot that easy

so what if you only keep them around for smashing purposes only and nothing more? ya'll dudes still cut em off?
Thats cool but make sure you "elevate your company". You can still elevate it and be smashing also. Just don't keep any bum broadsaround you...

jawns getting attached FTL

smashed a few, they knew what the conditions was, now they think wifey and %$%! after the load was bombed.

feel trapped...no wifey material out here at ALL

exactly....dudes say they will stop once they find "that one"
.....they'll do the same dumb crap that they learned while they were being a pimp that kept these skeezers around...but those silly tricks won't keep agirl in a relationship

exactly....dudes say they will stop once they find "that one"
.....they'll do the same dumb crap that they learned while they were being a pimp that kept these skeezers around...but those silly tricks won't keep a girl in a relationship
true ..
laugh.gif
.. .But I think once you reach a certain age ..not even .. a certain mental state where you are just striving to make yourself better, you will better appreciate having the "right" kind of companyaround ..

INS

Never been the liar tell em what they like to hear type of bro until lately and have been failing with it...

I try my best to keep it a 100 but thats starting to fail too. I need to find a happy medium. #*$*%

I can understand this...but how can I when I can't get past various females...over dramatic past? You always say people are dealing with thewrong women this that...they young...but what about these older dummies? 30 & up..? If these females are still making dumb choices with males in they30s..how am I going to make a difference with them in they 20s? The future is looking bleak.

Back
Top Bottom