NT, Post some pics of your ride.. VOLUME : JDM

Originally Posted by jdidkc

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Nice to know not every Evo has...well you can guess and im sure you would get it right (particular rim that everyones seems to have on their car).
laugh.gif
Thanks, yea the wing is back on, and jdm VII tails look so much better ill try to get an updated pic though, the advans are coming off soon for some mag blue TE37's
smile.gif
why do i have a feeling that 10 piece was referring to TE37s
laugh.gif

edit - same post time...nice.

^

Looks nice from the back (pause), but Evo's looks so damn weird without the spoiler. Advans.
pimp.gif

Nice to know not every Evo has...well you can guess and im sure you would get it right (particular rim that everyones seems to have on their car).
laugh.gif

Thanks, yea the wing is back on, and jdm VII tails look so much better ill try to get an updated pic though, the advans are coming off soon for some mag blue [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]TE37's[/color]
smile.gif

Exactly the rims im talking about.
laugh.gif

Mag Blues.
pimp.gif
x10000000000000000000000

and nyrican, I would keep the teg, save up for a nicer car in the future, and work on the teg with extra money laying around. An Acura TL would be nice though,Type-S or not (previous gen). New gen TSX is very nice as well.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

laugh.gif
Thanks, yea the wing is back on, and jdm VII tails look so much better ill try to get an updated pic though, the advans are coming off soon for some mag blue TE37's
smile.gif
why do i have a feeling that 10 piece was referring to TE37s
laugh.gif
hahaha cause he was
laugh.gif
theres just something about mag blueand silver i love so much, oh and my roof may be getting painted black soon also

Anyone here know a good site to buy HID's from. I'm looking to get some 6k or 8k hid's for my Mustang cause i'm gonna get some smoked clearcorners soon but i don't wanna drop that much on some lights. Any links would be appreciated.

are you referring to a JDM front end? If so, I'll pass. They only belong on real rhd type r's

Originally Posted by nyrican23

I guess I'll attempt to save this thread. Here's my integra

zn7hfm.jpg
Nice EVO Finns.

How is it riding that Integra in New York? Never been to NY but I hear the roads are
sick.gif

... guess i'll add my daily ...
tired.gif

b15166373821c26b1cd219ab607e20c7ac5c4eba.jpg

...hoping to get a '06 Subaru Impreza or '05 BMW 330 ... saving...

Originally Posted by piczon1983

I guess I'll attempt to save this thread. Here's my integra

zn7hfm.jpg
Nice EVO Finns.

How is it riding that Integra in New York? Never been to NY but I hear the roads are
sick.gif

The roads are terrible but you just gotta drive carefully. Whoever drives behind me at night see's sparks.

b18 at 8psi.

- aem pulleys
- srt cams
- injectors
- t3/t4 .57 trim
- hks ssq bov
- tial wastegate
- ectune ems

and bunch of other stuff...

b18 at 8psi.

- aem pulleys
- srt cams
- injectors
- t3/t4 .57 trim
- hks ssq bov
- tial wastegate
- ectune ems

and bunch of other stuff...
What kind of power you making?

Saw this at my local driving range. notice how the front rims are bent in. (and hell no this aint my car)

2371614bc6b7c5343bd453f6cfde083dd9496312.jpg

Back
Top Bottom