NT Post your Beach Shoes

Inspired by the Crocs thread and also the Sunglasses thread, summer is here, post what you guys are rockin to the beach. I need some ideas and I don't wanna go with Crocs...
grin.gif

Inspired by the Crocs thread and also the Sunglasses thread, summer is here, post what you guys are rockin to the beach. I need some ideas and I don't wanna go with Crocs...
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Son, beach shoes? It's the damn beach.. put your feet in the sand and enjoy the weather... I'd expect a female to make this post. 
30t6p3b.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Son, beach shoes? It's the damn beach.. put your feet in the sand and enjoy the weather... I'd expect a female to make this post. 
30t6p3b.gif
[/color]

Okay, I'll bite (pause).

I have something like this from Reef they have a plain strap and not that woven crap.  They're 10 years old, I don't wear them casually with jeans or anything, just to the beach.  I'm white, if that matters.

10757-822012-p.jpg

Okay, I'll bite (pause).

I have something like this from Reef they have a plain strap and not that woven crap.  They're 10 years old, I don't wear them casually with jeans or anything, just to the beach.  I'm white, if that matters.

10757-822012-p.jpg

I have these -- they're from Vans' Surf line, called the Rata Plus. I think they only make the vulcanized (white midsole) version of it now, though. They're super light and comfortable... I wear them as slippers around the house during the winter, too. My most recent trip to the beach, I wore these during the walk from the hotel to the boardwalk to the beach, cause the untouched sand on the way to the shore was scorching hot. I changed into the flip flops once we got to the area closer to the ocean.

shoes_iaec1138295.jpg

I have these -- they're from Vans' Surf line, called the Rata Plus. I think they only make the vulcanized (white midsole) version of it now, though. They're super light and comfortable... I wear them as slippers around the house during the winter, too. My most recent trip to the beach, I wore these during the walk from the hotel to the boardwalk to the beach, cause the untouched sand on the way to the shore was scorching hot. I changed into the flip flops once we got to the area closer to the ocean.

shoes_iaec1138295.jpg

Back
Top Bottom