Nt realtalk would you talk to someone who has a kid

I used to say nah, but I wouldn't be opposed to it. There would have to be no drama with the pops though. I wouldn't take it seriously though. I am inno way ready for someone to call me Dad. I take that responsibility very seriously. Plus the kid would prolly annoy me more than anything.

no. but my girlfriend is pregnant now. my philosophy is...unnecessary burdens are not welcomed in my life. two to be exact: the child and the ex.

Eh.. If you like her, why not?
When I was 20 I started dating my girl who has two boys .. They were 6 and almost 2 at the time..
Not it's been almost two years...

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by Crumbs

smash yes
date no
The last two chicks I was smashing both had little girls.
I never even saw the kids. It was like they didn't even have kids. Good deal to me.

My girlfriend of a year has two kids. Things are going alright. I used to say I would never date a girl who had a child, but I guess I changed my mind. Irarely see her, though.

Am I the only person who actually think its kinda sexy?
A resposnible female with a kid is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

I'm talking to a girl now who's pregnant and is giving the baby up for adoption
smh.gif
. After the baby drops, the fun won't stop
devil.gif

how you shake your head and beast at the same time?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

My girlfriend of a year has two kids. Things are going alright. I used to say I would never date a girl who had a child, but I guess I changed my mind. I rarely see her, though.

Get out of that IMMEDIATELY my dude...

random pics from yalls facebook/myspace accounts of chicks with kids would help out a little, just for fun
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Even if he's the finest, most sweet guy i've ever met, i don't think i could do it.

I'm almost 26 and have a son who is almost 3. I haven't had a problem finding guys who are interested, but I'm older than a lot of you. It seemsthe older you get, the more accepting you become of the idea.

Originally Posted by DMan14

when i was younger, prob not

older, now, i may consider it. depends, if she looking for someone to babysit, nah. but if you really feeling her, why not? play dates at gymboree, toys-r-us, chuck-e-cheese

yea...When I was your age def not serious would just be strictly physical, now I am 24 so yes I would.

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Eh.. If you like her, why not?
When I was 20 I started dating my girl who has two boys .. They were 6 and almost 2 at the time..
Not it's been almost two years...
eek.gif

Hell no, back in junior year of hs a chick wit a kid tried to get at me. I was like I aint having it. My gf told me about how one of her coworkers got shotmessing round qith a chick with kids. Drama wit hte baby's father is not worth it

Milf FTW

I smashed a chick (35) at my job that had a daughter (19) and a younger sister my age (20). I smashed the moms, the daughter, and the sister all within a month
pimp.gif
then I passed the daughter and sister to my homeboy and he smashed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom