NT, recommend me a truck

Whats up NT

Im in the market for a new Truck, I have been driving my Honda for years now. I know going from a Honda to a truck is a huge difference in gas, but the Honda never really seemed to fit me, I was never happy with it. So I come to NT, what trucks do you guys, if any, own? any recommendations ?

Reason for truck, I've always loved trucks and though I might not need it per say. Budget 25K or so. Looks wise also trucks
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

budget? purpose of having the truck?

you can go from "a honda" to a honda ridgeline

Ridgelines are dope as hell. Those are probably the only pickup trucks I would buy.

I highly recommend a Chevy Silverado, My brother has an 08 with 200,000 miles and it has had absolutely no problems, My father has an 04 with 375,000 miles, the only problem it has ever had is a cracked windshield. This will be the best choice if you're actually gonna use it heavily and such

currently driving a 06 f150. its a great truck. i really enjoy but after college i wanna get a f250 simply because bigger is better.

are u actually gunna use it for construction or are u just gunna drive it normally?

I've posted my truck here numerous times
laugh.gif

hit me up if you have ANY questions fam

2005 F-150 5.4 V8 with 112xxx miles on it...haven't had any real problems with it thankfully, except i had to replace 2 windows because the motor stopped working.
Going to buy some new tires this week that's going to run me $1,300+
sick.gif

I love driving a truck, i would never go back to driving a car, i just feel so much safer and i can look ahead
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

laugh.gif

2005 F-150 5.4 V8 with 112xxx miles on it...haven't had any real problems with it thankfully, except i had to replace 2 windows because the motor stopped working.
sick.gif

I love driving a truck, i would never go back to driving a car, i just feel so much safer and i can look ahead
laugh.gif
what kinda lift is it?
ur in LA rite? where did u get it done and how much?
nerd.gif

gracias 

laugh.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
what kinda lift is it?
ur in LA rite? where did u get it done and how much?
nerd.gif

gracias 

laugh.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

real nice. im saving up for a f150 right now. ive had a car since i was like 17, im 24 now. ready to switch it up. gas will be a *@*%+ though. how much a full tank run you?

I'd definitely grab an F150, i've been wanting a truck lately also recently and i've been looking at them. New ones are sick.

If you're not looking at getting a full size pickup, I've always been a fan of the Toyota Tacoma. Everyone that I know that has one says they last forever. I was thinking of getting one, but it was out of my price range for a 4x4. That and I couldn't any used. If I ever do get one, I'd put 3" lift on it to get that off-road look.

Another truck that's in the same class is the Honda Ridgeline. It may not be as powerful or rugged as a Tacoma, but it's a good truck overall. My cousin has one and we take it up to Tahoe every season and one thing I like about it is the spacious legroom/compartments in the bed of the truck.

Toyota's will never break down on you...

no problems with my Tundra since 2003. Approaching 120k. You can buy mines, I want a FJ Cruiser

Wanksta, dope truck. I love American also. I'm in the mood for those Raptors too
laugh.gif

My family has owned 6 different Tacoma's. Never had a problem with any of them.

A few months ago, my Dad parked his 2008 silver tacoma on the curb in front of his new commercial property in East Oakland. Literally 30 seconds after getting out, a BMW 5 series going 50mph down the narrow street rear ends the hell out of our parked Tacoma, sending it forward over 15 feet slamming into his other friend's Tacoma.

The typical douche BMW driver was apparently texting. Could have costed my pops' life if he got out just 30 seconds later.
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, we took the insurance money and bought another Tacoma
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

no problems with my Tundra since 2003. Approaching 120k. You can buy mines, I want a FJ Cruiser

Wanksta, dope truck. I love American also. I'm in the mood for those Raptors too
laugh.gif
any vehicle will never break down on you as long you regularly keep up with its maintenance.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

laugh.gif
Same can be said with the F series trucks. I know of a dude with an F150, forget what year it is, with 250k on the OG motor and ******. Cousin had an Explorer approaching the 300k mark with original motor and ****** also but was totaled due to an accident he got into. Take care of the car and it will take care of you. The 4.6L V8's are indestructible if maintained.

I have a 98 tacoma just hit 301k miles . I would say it runs better than my BMW only things I've changed really is the alternator battery and brakes . Besides that change the oil and tune ups I hope to drive it till 400k . Some co workers of mine also have some newer tacomas 04-up and they all got over 200k and still going strong .

Im not a huge fan of Toyota trucks or Honda Truck either. Wanksta thats a nice truck. I am thinking F-150. How much was the lift?

i dont like American car makers but honestly Ford does an excellent job manufacturing trucks. I would recommend an F-150 or F-250 but depends what you are using the truck for 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom