NT school me on PEA COATS (where to buy, prices, etc...)

I'm looking to get a pea coat for the winter, mainly for the weekends and going out. I was wondering what stores to go to or brands to look into and whatthe price ranges are like. Something along the lines of this RL pea coat but not for $425..

pPOLO2-5161161_standard_v330.jpg

my dad is in the Navy and got me an Official one. idk how much it cost, but if you go into pea coats, get a Navy one. clean and heavy.

there was this dope one last year with a hood. I think it was only like 150$ I was wondering if anyone knew where to get it?

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I saw a nice one at Old Navy for like $40 bucks.
If it's the same one I'm thinking of, I bought one over the weekend and I'm happy with it so far.

A Navy surplus store should have some nice authentic ones. It shouldn't cost that much either.
For a cheap alternative, H&M and ZARA has some good ones.
Banana Republic has some but the fit is atrocious.
Visit Macys as well, you'll find one there eventually.
Kenneth Cole, INC, Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein, etc... all makes a pea coat.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

there was this dope one last year with a hood. I think it was only like 150$ I was wondering if anyone knew where to get it?
are you thinking about the one from Express? That one was pretty dope. If I had the money, I woulda got it.

Old Navy and GAP are having a 30% off sale as well starting this thursday.
Might help bump that price down more.

u cant beat the old navy one for 40 bux... id cop but i got a kenneth cole one already from costco and its cheap cuz the buttons keep fallin off... its allgood my moms sewed it tho...

H&M clothes fit dumb as hell on me...

...Well then again, seeing I have a normal body...I know its not JUST me

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

If it's the same one I'm thinking of, I bought one over the weekend and I'm happy with it so far.
Word?

I might actually make a trip back to swoop it up.

I knew I shouldn't have passed the first time around.

I would not pay over 150 for one. Check out a department store like Bloomingdales I bought a Michael Kors for 89 bucks in a summer sale

My sister said American Eagle just got some in...I think they are between 140-180....somewhere in that neighborhood

Originally Posted by RFX45

A Navy surplus store should have some nice authentic ones. It shouldn't cost that much either.
For a cheap alternative, H&M and ZARA has some good ones.
Banana Republic has some but the fit is atrocious.
Visit Macys as well, you'll find one there eventually.
Kenneth Cole, INC, Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein, etc... all makes a pea coat.
Yo, ZARA is my store! I didn't know anyone else shopped there. Everyone that asks me where I got my jacket from has never heard of ZARAbefore haha. They have great quality though. If there's a store near you, you should definitely check it out.

I'm happy with the one i got from H&m last black friday. I WENT TO THE PILLOWFIGHT IN UNION SQUARE and got feathers all over it =(. I took it to thedry cleaners and they cleaned it up somewhat. Anyone know how to get the feathers and other stuff off from it?

wilsonsleather.com is doing F&F 40% and free ground shipping. Peep the site, it's better than the actual store. They have Kenneth Cole, CK, RL, and abunch of brand name stuff that you don't find in the actual store.

I just copped 2 coats originally $300 for like 62 bucks. You don't need a code or anything, the discounts automatically apply.

I'd rather wear an M65 Jacket than a Pea coat...but I don't think they make those with lining in them..

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

all outerwear was 50% off this weekend too

Back
Top Bottom