NT school me on PEA COATS (where to buy, prices, etc...)

what's zara price point? Until recently I didn;t realize they sold mens clothes, but from the prices I've seen in windows (both DC and Tokyo)they're not too bad.

Also the jacket Ty, is wearing on the next page is a duffle coat.

And what brand is the one from Neiman it looks really nice.

recently bought a Grey peacoat from H&M for about 90 it used to be 120...the fit is good, looks good on me and its warm...

targhetto
pimp.gif
...bought a suit there too...merona brand cheap
pimp.gif

bought this last week at Amazon's 80% coat day:
41Cq%2B2Hv49L._AA280_.jpg
$350 orig, $70 after discount
pimp.gif
free shipping and no tax... i just wish I got a medium because they run a littlebigger.

"H&M, yeah I know that @$!% cheap tho, I'm just looking for a peacoat..."

H&M got some nice ones. I copped one for $90, the fit and warmth, everything is on point.

Boston store ( carsons) they have really good sells too.
Macy's has nice ones also.

Just got a red one from my sister the other day..lovely..

I just went to H&M this past weekend.

Their peacoat was $130 was this a sale or something that you guys found it for $90?

look up the kenneth cole reaction pea coat. its cheap on macys.com and nordstrom. I also think its on wilsonleather.com

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

what's zara price point? Until recently I didn;t realize they sold mens clothes, but from the prices I've seen in windows (both DC and Tokyo) they're not too bad.

Also the jacket Ty, is wearing on the next page is a duffle coat.

And what brand is the one from Neiman it looks really nice.
The one Russ got at neiman is made by Theory. Coat retails around $600, but I saw it on sale a while back at bloomingdales for $300.

2 I got my eye on, cept at the moment I have zero funds so they'll have to wait...

55344980.jpg

$300 helly hansen (love this brand)

du704iblkfrt.jpg

$200 schott

i want 2 of them...one with a more professional look....and one with that urban look..like this joint kiss got

83898603.jpg

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by RFX45

For a cheap alternative, H&M and ZARA has some good ones.

zara aint cheap bro

Zara is cheap, not as cheap as H&M but it is cheaper than Banana Republic with a much better fit.
Zara sells leather jackets and pea coats for around $100-$150, other than H&M, you can't really find another store that can beat that deal, especiallyfor how they fit.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

with a much better fit.
that really depends on the person.

Well, even if you are slightly over weight, an XL would still give a better fit than say, a L in BR.
Its because they slim down the sillhouette in the waist fo their jackets and slim down the sleeves, it can make the person skinnier and the jacket won'tfit like a XXL shirt.
Most button up and jackets in different stores/brands doesn't do that, they are made boxy.
Zara and H&M doesn't.

i got mine from ON like 6 years ago and its doing good but EXPRESS has some right now i really like but i dont think the POCKETS work :.

Back
Top Bottom