NT school me on PEA COATS (where to buy, prices, etc...)

I didn't know Wilson Leather still exist.
All their stores close down in my area.

The Gap looks nice in the pics but fits horrible, the same goes with the quality.
I guess it is good for the price but do not expect it to stay the same shape after one wash.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I am in the market as well, does Burlington Coat Factory have a decent selection?

They have a huge inventory and a huge selection.
Worth a look but some of them are still somewhat expensive.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I am in the market as well, does Burlington Coat Factory have a decent selection?

They have a huge inventory and a huge selection.
Worth a look but some of them are still somewhat expensive.
QFT, Burlington has always been expensive to me
tired.gif

H&M makes nice pea coats for an affordable price
I've been very satisfied with mine
pimp.gif

they range from $79-150+, depending on the cut/style and they have like 4 different colors

Sure,

Check year 2005
Nters trip me out sometime. I'll let someone else school you.
laugh.gif

I'm in the market for one, especially when I'm wearing dress clothes and don't want to wear a suit during the fall and winter. I'm going to hitup a few of these spots.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

H&M makes nice pea coats for an affordable price
I've been very satisfied with mine
pimp.gif

they range from $79-150+, depending on the cut/style and they have like 4 different colors.
My boy bought a greyish one from H&M last year, I thought it was brand name until I found out he bought it at H&M recently so I'm defhitting it up.

check brooklyn industries..they just opened a pop up store in Union Square if your in the NYC area....i'm coppin a grey one of friday....

I wouldn't suggest an H&M pea coat. I'm a slim guy and even after trying theirs on it still fit weird and the material isn't all that, but thenagain that's why it's priced lower. RL on the other hand fits better and the material is alot better, and if you can wait, they're having a salecoming up soon.

Originally Posted by SAMSUNG INSTINCT

lmao u guys are hilarios....PEA COATS ARE TRASH
????????????????

cheer up kid...i used to think stuff like peacoats and cardigans were trash in my youth...you grow into them.

Originally Posted by Mdotte

American Eagle=99.50

Yeah I was going to say that also dude's sister messed up on the pricing. You can also get 15 or 20% off (forgot which one) I don't know when the codeexpires but its on all the coupon sites.

Originally Posted by SAMSUNG INSTINCT

lmao u guys are hilarios....PEA COATS ARE TRASH
oh ok guy, go ahead and wear your sean john gortex jacket with dress clothes...keep it cool.

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

Yeah that was the one I was referring to.
Couldn't get the link to work so I had to go on the site itself to peep it.

It was this one:

on612046-01p01v01.jpg

But yeah, it's the one.

I found a pile at TJ Maxx, Guess for $55 and Kenneth Cole for around $30. I don't see myself wearing one too often, though.

I snatched up a nice one on Friday at Marshall's for like $50 something. It was originially price north of $130. I wore it on Saturday. I felt prettymature and sophisticated. I think it's called London Fog. I'll be going to Old Navy to grab that one you guys posted for like $40 later today.That's a price that can't be beaten. Thanks guys. I'm now looking for a grey one...

Back
Top Bottom