NT school me on PEA COATS (where to buy, prices, etc...)

donjuan got some mean outerwear.

I just copped these
1_51696_FS.jpg

Thanks fellas.
Macy's as whole is terrible but you'll probably find a few nice coats in there somewhere.

copped the Old Navy peacoat last weekend for that $40 steal.....hands down best $40 i spent

Originally Posted by TheTim11

copped the Old Navy peacoat last weekend for that $40 steal.....hands down best $40 i spent
i copped the same jacket.... im pleased with my purchase

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Paul Frank
You're style is pretty solid. It's too bad Cali weather only permits coats 3 months out of the year (If we're lucky)

I'm not trying to turn this into a denim post, but what kind of jeans do you have on? I mean, what's the cut?

nice stuff ty, really feeling the ones with the toggles.

also feeling that herringbone from BR a couple pages back. been thinking about getting that for a while now.

now if i can find something with toggles and herringbone that would be dope..

I returned my peacoat I bought for $40 at Old Navy because it was black and I already have a black one. I'm about to try and get 3 more. I want a Navy one LAST. I want this one I saw that was a trench peacoat with a hood. I'll wear that with my suits. I'll get that after I track down a gray one similar to this one:
c50c_1.JPG

Thanks menace. I'm a toggle freak. I'm in the process of making something real sweet with toggeles right now.
My people at Adidas hooked me up with this sample Adidas joint awhile back, finally rocked it today.
untitled-22.jpg

^ Damn that NF jumps from medium to xxlarge.
mad.gif

Would have made that my Christmas present to myself.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I just got this Theory one from Neiman's the other day.
Russ did you pay retail $595 for that? I was about to get the same pea coat at bloomies but they didn't have black. But that coat is
pimp.gif

Edit: one more thing are the pea coats at old navy still $40?

Don, great collection man. Must be nice to have an assortment like that.
Im asking for a pea coat this xmas, hopefully i get one.

Back
Top Bottom