NT, School me on protein powder

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

helps build muscle

laugh.gif

I use whey protein mostly after workouts to speed up recovery.

There's another type of protein ( I forget what its called) and it burns a little slower and I use it for meal replacements when im trying to drop weightfast.

Check out the S&T forum or google if you wanna know more.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

helps build muscle

laugh.gif

grin.gif

haha i always use it post workouts to "help build muscle"
basically fills in where u tear/work out your muscles helping you get bigger
i consume at least my body weight in protein daily or even more in 6 meals every 2-3 hours
and this should be in S&T

Originally Posted by dummy pinoy boy

Does it have a bad or good taste?
depends which brand you buy, some taste good and some dont. The best protein to buy is ON gold standard whey. Best tasting and best protein periodIMO.

Originally Posted by dummy pinoy boy

Does it have a bad or good taste?
depends which brand you buy, some taste good and some dont. The best protein to buy is ON gold standard whey. Best tasting and best protein period IMO.

laugh.gif

there are many proteins in this huge supplement market

Protein powder is
pimp.gif

You are better off ordering online, it's cheaper
I know a lot of people have had some sort of reaction to whey concentrate, i.e. devastating farts

BEST Tasting Whey Protein = Gaspari MyoFusion - Double Chocolate.........mix it with milk and you will thank me, I guarantee it.

I just had a photo finish on my way to the toilet I think its the whey protein! and yah its devastating^

not trying to thread jack but fiber choice be giving me farts. Im thinking about buying some whey protein

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

It makes me fart a lot
frown.gif
at the start it did.. after 2 years nah.

but yeah get whey ON post work out

NO explode pre..
pimp.gif

it helps build muscle.. my weight is 231.. i get about 240 Gs of protien a day

NO Xplode is a rip...you're paying for the label with all BSN products.....PreWorkout I'd recommend White Flood or Animal Pump (if you don't mindtaking 9 pills)......If you have some cash to spend do NOT get ON Whey...it tastes like crap compared to higher quality whey

^^ haven't even heard of myofusion. ON taste good,price is good and gets great reviews .... Put me on myofusion tho I'm always open to try newsupplements

trust me bro...if you like chocolate ON, you will absolutely LOVE chocolate MyoFusion....Gaspari products are kinda pricey but IMO workexcellently.....MyoFusion, SizeOn, and SuperPump 250 are all I have used though.

I just started using EAS since it is pretty cheap at Target.
How is it compared to the ones mentioned?

Back
Top Bottom