NT, School me on shaking hands with women.

I got the firmest handshake ese, dudes always say i have a firm grip and these putas always say i have strong hands like a man ya dig what im sayin? If i shake ya ***** hand ima have her legs shakin is what the **** im sayin.

Sad world we live in. I shake their hands hard just like I would A dude. They won't cry because they want to appear equal

YOOO I HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM! :smh:

These women STAY coming with these weak willed handshakes. Feel like I'm holding hands with my 1 yr old niece :x I got big hands (or at least hands bigger than most women) and ever since I was a kid girls would tell me I'm too rough. No win situation for me.

I hate it when somebody comes with those super weak handshakes. Never shook hands with a feminine female and not walked away disappointed. I try to avoid it cuz I either end up shaking too hard to the point they say ow or like I said I leave feeling weird.

If anything OP, women are the ones that need to be schooled on firm handshakes.
So inappropriate. Before that they'd think you were a clown purposely insulting them, especially if a man is in the room and you give him a regular firm handshake :lol:

Figured lol

Women are so weird man they want to be treated gentley but what that power shake.

I shall sake some co workers hands today and she how they respond

laugh.gif

Firm handshake, always. 
Always. However, never reach first to shake a woman's hand. They should always initiate. It's just proper etiquette. 
What's even more awkward is shaking hands with white dudes outside of a work setting

laugh.gif
mean.gif
 Some of my homies have the most akward dap up imaginable. Like a mix between a formal handshake and a dap. There are some of us that know what we're doing though! 

If your over 35 you get a conventional handshake out of respect. No daps, dabbles or dohickies, just a quick shake.

I'm 25,I have 15 coworkers at my job 95% men from ages 38-70 both black and white. When they dap me they all bring it in with the back tap naturally. We click like that, I'm like their Lil brotha. That's my only exception.

Nah bruh you take her hand

Look her deep in her eyes n **** and stroke ya thumb across the top of her hand telling her how smooth her hands are in ya deep voice

2nd woman is lesbian.

I don't shake a womans hand like i shake a mans

You probably right.

You're supposed to maintain a firm structure with your shake, but not too firm of a grip.

Just don't let your hand collapse melt in theirs and you'll be alright...

collapsed doughboy hand shakes are ******* disgusting...

Had an interview today with two female interviewers. Financial industry. Shook the first woman's hand firmly, and she gave me that "you shook my hand hard" face.

The next woman, I shook her hand a little bit softer. I was offered the job, but at the end of the interview, the second woman says:

"Just some advice for when you meet the other women around here, shake their hand firm like you would with a man. The other women won't like that. People think women aren't strong enough for a real handshake, but we are. We're probably stronger than men. "

The first chick laughs and says: "He shook my hand firmly and it kind of hurt."

What gives?
SHAKE YOUR MOM's HAND.  She will tell you.  NO JOKE. She's a female too right?

I was introduced to this girl on Sunday she gave me the whatever ***** ur not important handshake I told her " your handshake is flimsy "and walked away thinking I didn't say anything wrong...all the women in the room got on me saying how I was disrespectful lol

Last edited:
Don't listen to these rep hunters

You grab her hand ever so gently pull it to your lips give it a gentler kiss and say "thank you my lady" and give a slight bow.

this. even in a job interview, they will find it funny

shoulda hit her with the marlon

View media item 1329000

:rofl: :rofl:

YOOO I HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM! :smh:

These women STAY coming with these weak willed handshakes. Feel like I'm holding hands with my 1 yr old niece :x I got big hands and ever since I was a kid girls would tell me I'm too rough.

I hate it when somebody comes with those super weak handshakes. Never shook hands with a feminine female and not walked away disappointed. I try to avoid it cuz I either end up shaking too hard to the point they say ow or like I said I leave feeling weird.

If anything OP, women are the ones that need to be schooled on firm handshakes.
they're women, fam.:lol:

Just don't squeeze hard... But wrap your hand all the way around so they feel safe...

I don't know why y'all expect women to have form handshakes like men...

Yeah, they want equality... But we're just two different species

Back
Top Bottom