NT SCHOOL ME ON SIMPIN'

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by lu cash

Maybe girls don't come back to you after sex because you just aren't good at it and/or your penis is small.
grin.gif
or my penis is too big

The girls I sleep with are complete strangers....I'm tryna go for girls I know/meet on the regular. Girls do give signals that they want more but I suck at initiating a long term, JO type deals. I don't know how to show girls interest. Maybe I'm just gay as hell.
Maybe your problem is that you never call them after wards or if you do it's awkward. If that's the case don't make it awkward for thetwo of you, call/text her every once in a while and just spit your game, you'll be piping in no time with no strings attached and she'll become yourbooty call.

Maybe girls don't come back to you after sex because you just aren't good at it and/or your penis is small.
grin.gif
or my penis is too big

The girls I sleep with are complete strangers....I'm tryna go for girls I know/meet on the regular. Girls do give signals that they want more but I suck at initiating a long term, JO type deals. I don't know how to show girls interest. Maybe I'm just gay as hell.
Maybe your problem is that you never call them after wards or if you do it's awkward. If that's the case don't make it awkward for the two of you, call/text her every once in a while and just spit your game, you'll be piping in no time with no strings attached and she'll become your booty call.
BINGO

grin.gif
or my penis is too big

Maybe your problem is that you never call them after wards or if you do it's awkward. If that's the case don't make it awkward for the two of you, call/text her every once in a while and just spit your game, you'll be piping in no time with no strings attached and she'll become your booty call.
BINGO
laugh.gif
Well if you never call them then what do you expect dude?Forget any other advice you've heard in this thread just call them and ask if they want to hang out sometime.

grin.gif
or my penis is too big

BINGO
laugh.gif
Well if you never call them then what do you expect dude? Forget any other advice you've heard in this thread just call them and ask if they want to hang out sometime.
that's what I'm saying. I came in laughing at the different directions y'all were going in and was gonna give my quick 2 cents beforeI got back to studying, but damn, open and shut case. Nothing happens if you don't call.

I repeat, nothing happens if YOU don't call.
9/10 times she aint gonna call you, believe that...I know
eyes.gif
I was(hell,am
laugh.gif
) you, I don't call for @%++ either, in fact that was my goal forthis week, call whoever came to mind no matter what, no excuses or %!**%%+!.

if you call, they will come...if you call, they will come...if you call, they willcome...if you call, they will come

Simpin' FTL

what part of the game is that?
smh.gif

treat em like you don't care cuz i don't I'm out to beat always

if you she feelin' you let her do the leg work remember they out number us...plenty more

Back
Top Bottom