Got my gift yesterday big props to yvespo3 yvespo3

CE661BC3-AC3D-48F2-A2FC-5B17C02915A6.jpeg
how u ship alcohol through the mail???
thought u couldn't do that???
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Honestly this will be my first elf I haven't shipped alcohol to. I couldn't get his vibe on drinking.

Midwest be on the lookout this weekend. I'm debating on how I want to send your next gift..

Elf in Maryland, your gift was delayed and is now expected to deliver tomorrow not today.

The only carrier that really don’t care about liquor is Fed ex, usually I have the box ready and sealed but didn’t this time and dude opened the box and said that taste smooth lol. Bubble wrap and newspaper inside help also for the sound too

Last edited:
I’ve shipped liquor in the past w/Usps & just didn’t mention that’s what it was. Never had an issue

Edit ~

Hyattsville, MD — Christmas Eve

Happy Holidays

Ps it’s not liquor sry

Last edited:
dropped off my elfs gift at usps this AM, should be there by monday, allegedly.

If someone can cover the cost of shipping, I have a copy of RDR 2 on Xbox One up for grabs.

to my elf - did you get more presents?

i got a notification saying it was delivered yesterday....

You're welcome, happy holidays. I didn't know anything about building computers or else i would have got you some parts, this was the easiest thing on your list lol

Thanks again fam the monitor is much needed! Yeah I didn't see the note but I'll check again once I get home :smokin

FC4DB91C-6278-4B2C-A3CF-1B8C40F214F3.jpeg

Thanks so much whoever you are! :pimp:

Edit: suberzat1 suberzat1 :pimp:
Yo I'm glad you like the items. Let me know what you think of the Kit-Kats and the comic.

I was debating hard on getting you tickets to the Mob Psycho 100 Season 2 showing January 5th at one of your local theaters. I just didn't want to reserve the seats if you didn't like the anime. You didn't take my bait when I asked about the show in the anime thread.

Happy Holidays tho :smokin

Yo I'm glad you like the items. Let me know what you think of the Kit-Kats and the comic.

I was debating hard on getting you tickets to the Mob Psycho 100 Season 2 showing January 5th at one of your local theaters. I just didn't want to reserve the seats if you didn't like the anime. You didn't take my bait when I asked about the show in the anime thread.

Happy Holidays tho :smokin

Oh word? It’s not too late man you can go ahead and send me those tickets playa :lol:

im kidding

But I love anime and I didn’t realize you mentioned me in the thread.

I appreciate you taking the time to try and figure out what I’m interested in.

God bless and Merry Christmas my man :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom