NT Secret Santa 2023 (Matches Have Been Sent Vol. No Deadbeats)

aepps20

Supporter
Welcome back for the 12th Annual Secret Santa!

Matches have been made. Please post pictures when the gifts start to roll in.

Last edited:
I believe ecook was trolling everyone on the other thread.

I would think he would do a bigger farewell if he really was giving up the duties

Ecook and I discussed and I will do it this year. He hasn't passed away. Dollar limit is $30 but feel free to exceed the amount.

Welcome back for the 12th Annual Secret Santa!

As a thank you to others that have done this for years. I will take on this project this year.

Details:

To enter: Please email thentsanta2023@gmail.com that you are IN by November 28th. Please include your NT name in the SUBJECT LINE & BODY when sending the email OR YOU WILL BE DQ’d!,

The email should look like this:

“Hi it’s (insert NT name) and I would like to participate in Secret Santa this year.”

You will then have 5 days to fill out the form with your information after it is sent. I will then pair you with another NTer - I will do my best to get everyone information by Black Friday.

PLEASE REPLY IN-THREAD AND NOT WITH ATTACHMENTS TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE!

At any time I reserve the right to not allow you to participate. This will only be for NTers on the site for over 3 years and 1,000 posts.

Simply posting in here that you would like to participate WITHOUT SENDING THE EMAIL WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING DQ'd!
I'm in, is it possible to get matched with you ?

Back
Top Bottom