NT Secret Santa 2023 (Matches Have Been Sent Vol. No Deadbeats)

Thank you to my Santa for the gifts! I look forward to listening to the Jon Batiste vinyl. My bad on the delay post

The Roc!!!
1000008389.jpg
Yes sir! Enjoy and happy holidays!

Also huge thanks to bigmike23 bigmike23 for gift card and gifts. 🔥🔥

Glad everyone came through. If there was anyone who signed up and didn't get anything please let me know and I'll get sumn sumn shipped out asap. I'd also like to send a gift card or donation aepps20 aepps20 way too for keeping this going this year. DM me and let me know how I can get that done🔥
i would like to send some stuff out as well. as for aepps20 aepps20 - i believe the donation to american cancer society is the way to go. when I donated i just wrote 'for aepps20's mom' - something to that effect....

Glad everyone came through. If there was anyone who signed up and didn't get anything please let me know and I'll get sumn sumn shipped out asap. I'd also like to send a gift card or donation aepps20 aepps20 way too for keeping this going this year. DM me and let me know how I can get that done🔥
Donation to any organization fighting cancer in honor of my mom Alice.

Happy to make that donation in your mother's honor. I chose one of my favorite organizations. Just a small token of appreciation for the dope human being Alice raised. Happy New Year fam, and happy New Year to everyone in here good job fellas!

1000000287.png

Last edited:
Sorry forgot to post a bit ago but got the stuff and been using it for scouting / nature.. still working on skills but the easy to read guide is perfect for me and my simple mind

Back
Top Bottom