NT Secret Santa 2023 (Matches Have Been Sent Vol. No Deadbeats)

Gonna live vicariously through this thread. Too paranoid to enter after getting shafted a couple of years ago on SS. The happiest of holidays to all!

Exactly what I wanted, no more re-using plastic bottles lol. Really Appreciate it, thanks to whoever had me. Happy holidays to everyone

IMG_2202.jpeg

“Its me Austin “

Sorry I didn’t get creative with it man

Also, to my secret Santa, I got 3 packages from
Amazon …will open them on Monday morning

Thank you

You good fam, I usually throw a funny gift with mine and couldn’t do it since it was shipped straight from the place. Thanks again fam

My man atlsfinest atlsfinest went above and beyond, hooked it all the way up with a dope Lakers shirt and that Polo Red. Helping me step back in the game right. I appreciate it so much man thanks for the card and the gifts. Merry Christmas I hope your holidays are blessed.
1000000241.jpg

atlsfinest atlsfinest is a fine human - the college football thread doesn’t properly appreciate him IMO

My Elf should have their NT supporter badge under their name now, and final gift arriving to their doorstep in florida today 🔥
Thanks dontsteponmyshoes dontsteponmyshoes for all the gifts. I can actually use a couple more key chains for my work keys. Also thanks for the supporter badge, even though I'm not around here as much as I used to be.

Merry Christmas to you and your people.

Attachments

• PXL_20231225_161253264.MP.jpg
    PXL_20231225_161253264.MP.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 129
Thanks dontsteponmyshoes dontsteponmyshoes for all the gifts. I can actually use a couple more key chains for my work keys. Also thanks for the supporter badge, even though I'm not around here as much as I used to be.

Merry Christmas to you and your people.
No problem man, there should be a mug and some gift cards headed your way also if they haven't reached you. Glad the items could be of use. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

I look out for them, they might of been delivered to postal box and I haven't checked recently. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom