NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

I was at my absolute lowest couple months back...things started to turn around about a month ago.

I was finally able to get a great job a month back and things started to turn around. I needed to sell one of my beloved cars in order to buy a more commuter friendly car for my commute to work. Instead of buying myself a car, I bought moms a new car and took over her old raggedy car. The look on her face when I gave her the keys was priceless.
pimp.gif

I also met this chick who is mad cool and things seem to be going well. 
pimp.gif

But I'm having this issue with my best friend (whose a girl). Seems like the tight bond we had is diminishing, seems like were falling apart. Even tho I new got a new job, talking to a new chick, made my moms happy, I cant seem to shake the depression I have knowing my best friend and I are falling apart.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

anybody got any good things to say...?

i'm feeling kinda down and need a pick me up from the fellow niketalkers...
Well, I helped a homeless man out in Berkeley this past weekend by providing a bit of change for some food he could eat while singing his heart out on a Stevie Wonder song.
Good looks on making this thread your sig fam
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also wanted to add this to brighten people's days up:

EDIT: Embed not working: 

Well, I helped a homeless man out in Berkeley this past weekend by providing a bit of change for some food he could eat while singing his heart out on a Stevie Wonder song.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cant believe I slept on this thread. So much Charlie Sheen in here.

Very much needed.

Ima head to the motivational quotes thread and head to class feeling good. Thanks fam
smile.gif

Cant believe I slept on this thread. So much Charlie Sheen in here.

Very much needed.

Ima head to the motivational quotes thread and head to class feeling good. Thanks fam
smile.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Life is wonderful and so is this thread..
smokin.gif
and so is that avy, fams...

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

I was at my absolute lowest couple months back...things started to turn around about a month ago.

I was finally able to get a great job a month back and things started to turn around. I needed to sell one of my beloved cars in order to buy a more commuter friendly car for my commute to work. Instead of buying myself a car, I bought moms a new car and took over her old raggedy car. The look on her face when I gave her the keys was priceless.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

But I'm having this issue with my best friend (whose a girl). Seems like the tight bond we had is diminishing, seems like were falling apart. Even tho I new got a new job, talking to a new chick, made my moms happy, I cant seem to shake the depression I have knowing my best friend and I are falling apart.
frown.gif

aight... my take on this is that life is changing...

and dont say falling apart... yall are just GROWING in different directions, bruh.. that's all...

why dont you communicate and let her know that regardless of where life takes yall, you will always recognize her as the friend that knows you best.

yall might not be as cool, but it'll be established that no one can replace her.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and an extra
pimp.gif
 for tossin your moms the keys to a new whip... alotta people say its the thought that counts... but in your case, it was the unselfishness that counted...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Life is wonderful and so is this thread..
smokin.gif
and so is that avy, fams...

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

frown.gif

aight... my take on this is that life is changing...

and dont say falling apart... yall are just GROWING in different directions, bruh.. that's all...

why dont you communicate and let her know that regardless of where life takes yall, you will always recognize her as the friend that knows you best.

yall might not be as cool, but it'll be established that no one can replace her.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and an extra
pimp.gif
 for tossin your moms the keys to a new whip... alotta people say its the thought that counts... but in your case, it was the unselfishness that counted...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been working out for the past 2 months results are looking good day 1 I almost quit, but I stayed focused and believed in myself lost 20lbs, and now broads on my $%* cuz I look like jesus! lol no but really hope you guys have a great day, and always think positive no matter what because, good is always waiting for you!

I've been working out for the past 2 months results are looking good day 1 I almost quit, but I stayed focused and believed in myself lost 20lbs, and now broads on my $%* cuz I look like jesus! lol no but really hope you guys have a great day, and always think positive no matter what because, good is always waiting for you!

Maintaining that mindset to stay focus and positive.

Starting my workout regiment this weekend, gonna do my best to maintain it.

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

not sure why, but working out does numbers on your swag...

i wish i could gain weight so i could lose it and strut my respective stuff (word to nutty professor)

and
eek.gif
eek.gif
 at the lil b reference....

#woo #woo #swag #swag

"pros on my ____ cuz i look like hugh hefnerrrrr"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

not sure why, but working out does numbers on your swag...

i wish i could gain weight so i could lose it and strut my respective stuff (word to nutty professor)

and
eek.gif
eek.gif
 at the lil b reference....

#woo #woo #swag #swag

"pros on my ____ cuz i look like hugh hefnerrrrr"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I depledged from the frat I was pledging last quarter due to personal issues and just because I was tired of being a sheep. I was at the lowest of lows for a good month and a half, but things are finally starting to look up again. I still have my campus photographer job, got into the Dean's List last quarter with a 3.8 GPA (despite the fact I was pledging a fraternity, grades being one of the reasons I depledged), I got elected as a marketing director for one of my orgs, I got invited to join the Omicron Delta Kappa leadership honor society, have the chiiiiiillest class schedule ever (and am actually on top of my %!+), and I am currently rushing another frat that I am really feeling good about. Obviously, my life currently revolves on doing great things in college and for my future and I feel like I am finally applying the skills I'm learning in college with all of the business, leadership, and management classes I've been taking to real life. #nerdswag ? #feelsgoodman

I depledged from the frat I was pledging last quarter due to personal issues and just because I was tired of being a sheep. I was at the lowest of lows for a good month and a half, but things are finally starting to look up again. I still have my campus photographer job, got into the Dean's List last quarter with a 3.8 GPA (despite the fact I was pledging a fraternity, grades being one of the reasons I depledged), I got elected as a marketing director for one of my orgs, I got invited to join the Omicron Delta Kappa leadership honor society, have the chiiiiiillest class schedule ever (and am actually on top of my %!+), and I am currently rushing another frat that I am really feeling good about. Obviously, my life currently revolves on doing great things in college and for my future and I feel like I am finally applying the skills I'm learning in college with all of the business, leadership, and management classes I've been taking to real life. #nerdswag ? #feelsgoodman

I failed my road test today. Dude was racist $@*$%%%. It's all good. Rescheduled at a new place for tomorrow morning. I'm going to swag it out 
pimp.gif

I failed my road test today. Dude was racist $@*$%%%. It's all good. Rescheduled at a new place for tomorrow morning. I'm going to swag it out 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iAllan

did you just question #nerdswag as if the breezy dont appreciate it?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the young'ns might not respect the grind, but when its all said and done, you gonna be stackin paper, being a thorough dude, and the flat out leadin like a #bawse

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

pimp.gif
there ya go, bruh.. i aint felt bad about a failed test grade in a min...

i always try to go into a test w/ a super positive mindset... like ... "what if all these questions i'm guessing on are right and i get an A?"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iAllan

did you just question #nerdswag as if the breezy dont appreciate it?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the young'ns might not respect the grind, but when its all said and done, you gonna be stackin paper, being a thorough dude, and the flat out leadin like a #bawse

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

pimp.gif
there ya go, bruh.. i aint felt bad about a failed test grade in a min...

i always try to go into a test w/ a super positive mindset... like ... "what if all these questions i'm guessing on are right and i get an A?"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

was so positive last week I felt sick..people try to sneak diss..just smile and ignore the comments.. it crushes them!!

was so positive last week I felt sick..people try to sneak diss..just smile and ignore the comments.. it crushes them!!

Back
Top Bottom