NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

That nba video is
pimp.gif

I've heard about the Secret a few years back. Probably my freshman year in college. Is it essentially improving the quality of your life by thinking positively?  I may be wrong. Can someone shed some light or point me in the right direction?

I've heard about the Secret a few years back. Probably my freshman year in college. Is it essentially improving the quality of your life by thinking positively?  I may be wrong. Can someone shed some light or point me in the right direction?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It was a nice day today here in DC, took a bike ride just to be out. Thought a lot, cleared my head. Mobile meditation if you will.

I was just making sure that I spoke to as many people as I could today. A simple challenge, just a simple hello. I don't know what moved me to do it but I did. It felt good.

Some other things I was thinking about. I might start keeping a spreadsheet of personal growth.
Date:
How Did You Get Better Today:
What weren't you proud of today:

If I do this each and every day, I guess I could be one step closer to figuring this thing out.

So for today I would say

Date: 11/26
How Did You Get Better Today: I rode my bike. Exercised that holiday food off.
What weren't you proud of today: I spent a lot of meaningless time playing Battlefield, could have been doing something more constructive.

You don't have to do that, but I think it can help you look back on if you are doing your job on this Earth.

im intrigued

It was a nice day today here in DC, took a bike ride just to be out. Thought a lot, cleared my head. Mobile meditation if you will.

I was just making sure that I spoke to as many people as I could today. A simple challenge, just a simple hello. I don't know what moved me to do it but I did. It felt good.

Some other things I was thinking about. I might start keeping a spreadsheet of personal growth.
Date:
How Did You Get Better Today:
What weren't you proud of today:

If I do this each and every day, I guess I could be one step closer to figuring this thing out.

So for today I would say

Date: 11/26
How Did You Get Better Today: I rode my bike. Exercised that holiday food off.
What weren't you proud of today: I spent a lot of meaningless time playing Battlefield, could have been doing something more constructive.

You don't have to do that, but I think it can help you look back on if you are doing your job on this Earth.

im intrigued

Happy 2012, hopefully this new year will bring good fortune and happiness for those who work hard and stay positive through the rough times.
Currently, I am dealing with an overload of struggle from family (just came around after Christmas), finances and job hunting. Still applying but no bite from any new companies... hopefully I can find something soon, because I have a feeling that my family (and other responsibilities) will start tackling on by mid year.

How's everyone else doing so far this month?

Happy 2012, hopefully this new year will bring good fortune and happiness for those who work hard and stay positive through the rough times.
Currently, I am dealing with an overload of struggle from family (just came around after Christmas), finances and job hunting. Still applying but no bite from any new companies... hopefully I can find something soon, because I have a feeling that my family (and other responsibilities) will start tackling on by mid year.

How's everyone else doing so far this month?

Mobile meditation if you will.
I always do my best and most reflective thinking while on the move. I love my 1.5 mile walks to where I catch the bus at. 

Back
Top Bottom