NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

Knowing that it could always be worse is usually what gets me through the day. Being on the train watching disabled people ask for money,seeing people talk to themselves,among other things makes it plain to see that although things can surely be better,the can surely be worse.

Knowing that it could always be worse is usually what gets me through the day. Being on the train watching disabled people ask for money,seeing people talk to themselves,among other things makes it plain to see that although things can surely be better,the can surely be worse.

Beautiful day in Cali-forn-I-A 
pimp.gif

Glad everyone is benefitting off of the good vibes, this thread is giving.
Definitely big ups to everyone making a change and smiling a bit more 
pimp.gif
. Let's keep paying it forward NT.

It's 6:40AM and I'm awake for maybe only twenty-five minutes, but saying good morning and thank you whenever I take the bus to the train station during the weekdays for school really gets my day going in the right direction.

Glad everyone is benefitting off of the good vibes, this thread is giving.
Definitely big ups to everyone making a change and smiling a bit more 
pimp.gif
. Let's keep paying it forward NT.

It's 6:40AM and I'm awake for maybe only twenty-five minutes, but saying good morning and thank you whenever I take the bus to the train station during the weekdays for school really gets my day going in the right direction.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Originally Posted by proper english

just had an awesome weekend w/ my girl at some secluded beach cottage.

Me too. She's very hospitable.

swing-miss.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

relax, silly.. 
my girl did cooked Rilla & i bfast.. we (all 3 of us) rode tandem bikes afterwards.. flew kites, etc, etc..

like he said.. she is very nice. 

just had an awesome weekend w/ my girl at some secluded beach cottage.

swing-miss.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

relax, silly.. 
my girl did cooked Rilla & i bfast.. we (all 3 of us) rode tandem bikes afterwards.. flew kites, etc, etc..

swing-miss.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

relax, silly.. 

hahaha... my bad fams...

you know how there is always a troll trying to get left on the thread to cause a ruckus and get my attention...

didnt know he was REALLY there... you gotta understand where i'm coming from...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyway, i cracked my g2 screen 3 weeks after i got it... no insurance... no nothing...

frown.gif
frown.gif

jumped on ebay... ordered a g2 screen for $38... and replaced it myself...

self-efficiency...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

swing-miss.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

relax, silly.. 

hahaha... my bad fams...

you know how there is always a troll trying to get left on the thread to cause a ruckus and get my attention...

didnt know he was REALLY there... you gotta understand where i'm coming from...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyway, i cracked my g2 screen 3 weeks after i got it... no insurance... no nothing...

frown.gif
frown.gif

jumped on ebay... ordered a g2 screen for $38... and replaced it myself...

self-efficiency...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just picked up my blank shirts to start on my shirt design. Feels so good investing in something and doing for myself.
This is the happiest day I can remember. I know it doesn't sounds like much, but it's time to sink or swim...and, right now, I'm feeling like Lochte swimming in Loch Ness with Nessie chasing 
happy.gif

I just picked up my blank shirts to start on my shirt design. Feels so good investing in something and doing for myself.
This is the happiest day I can remember. I know it doesn't sounds like much, but it's time to sink or swim...and, right now, I'm feeling like Lochte swimming in Loch Ness with Nessie chasing 
happy.gif

relax, silly.. 

I just noticed this, but the dog in your avy is back
pimp.gif

relax, silly.. 

I just noticed this, but the dog in your avy is back
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom