NT, STOP SIMPIN. Vol. no more "girl help" threads

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

You can bump it all you want. NT never wants to hear real *!#.
A simp thread would be 12 pages already.
You aint never lied, most of the responses would be "pics" tho
laugh.gif

Never underestimate these broads or over trust them. Oh yeah, and don't give a $@%$ about them. STOP SIMPIN'!!!!

Pill, you catch herpes or something, we know this is a disguise, you reaching with this thread
laugh.gif

*Jeezy Voice* This the realist %$+* ever written *Jeezy Voice*

But naw forreal, you're right. No such thing as a totally faithful female, they don't exist. I know a girl who's been with the same for almost 3years yet she's calling me at 3 in the morning talkin bout some "if I wasn't with him, i'd be with you", "i love you baby","I wanna lay in the bed with you". AND I haven't actually seen this girl in 2 years.

Situations like this is why I can't wife up no broad and be on the flipside of this type of situation.
*waits for lame %!%!% to call ducktales*

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You sound like a man scorned my dude.

^This.

Honestly, you get what you put into relationships. Now I'm not condoning letting a chick walk all over you like some of these "friendzowned"dudes on here, but if you go around talking that "never trust a %$^%" garbage all you are going to get is alot of girls that don't trust youneither. I know most if not all of you are young and aren't even looking to settle down, but there will come a time when you start wanting different thingsin life than running through alot of hood rats and it is attitudes like the OPs that is going to stop that from happening.

Are there alot of untrustworthy women? Certainly. But if you go in every relationship on some "I'ma go an get mine and be out" type stuff, I cansee why you have never met a woman who wasn't out trying to do the same thing. Why should they be faithful or loyal when you aren't willing to do thesame?

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

But naw forreal, you're right. No such thing as a totally faithful female, they don't exist. I know a girl who's been with the same for almost 3 years yet she's calling me at 3 in the morning talkin bout some "if I wasn't with him, i'd be with you", "i love you baby", "I wanna lay in the bed with you". AND I haven't actually seen this girl in 2 years.

Situations like this is why I can't wife up no broad and be on the flipside of this type of situation.

smh.gif
feel me...SMH, them type of broads are EVERYWHERE, %%@+ is unacceptable
laugh.gif
i know exactly what you mean bruh...I don't understand how femalesthink its okay to flirt...Its like cheating just not in a physical way..ive only met a few women who give the
indifferent.gif
when another dude tries to pop at them while they taken or got a manalready....thats the type of women i'ma marry
pimp.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
i know exactly what you mean bruh...I don't understand how females think its okay to flirt...Its like cheating just not in a physical way..ive only met a few women who give the
indifferent.gif
when another dude tries to pop at them while they taken or got a man already....thats the type of women i'ma marry
pimp.gif

Crazy thing is this girl that i'm talkin about is prolly the MOST loyal girl that I really know like that. The rest of em are a hell of a lotworse then her..

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

But naw forreal, you're right. No such thing as a totally faithful female, they don't exist. I know a girl who's been with the same for almost 3 years yet she's calling me at 3 in the morning talkin bout some "if I wasn't with him, i'd be with you", "i love you baby", "I wanna lay in the bed with you". AND I haven't actually seen this girl in 2 years.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
i know exactly what you mean bruh...I don't understand how females think its okay to flirt...Its like cheating just not in a physical way..ive only met a few women who give the
indifferent.gif
when another dude tries to pop at them while they taken or got a man already....thats the type of women i'ma marry
pimp.gif
I know a broad that's going on 9 years with her man and she still calling me. She cut down on the "I love you" or the "I missyou" crap, but she calling me just to say "hi" even when she's "banned" from talking to me.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
Crazy thing is this girl that i'm talkin about is prolly the MOST loyal girl that I really know like that. The rest of em are a hell of a lot worse then her..
Just goes to show the type of females we have in this world

Back
Top Bottom