NT, tell me you didn't have one of these?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

227866433_374da77b34.jpg
>>>>>>>
i remember using this i would pretend i was driving down I-80 over the Bay Bridge as a youngin in Oakland
pimp.gif

I had the bike, but i got in trouble on time for riding to a gas station on it. We lived on base, so it wasnt that bad.
I have that fred flintstone joint to, and the hummer in black. But my favorite possession when i got a bike was.
IMG_1480.JPG

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by ML13

srbworld-hummer-style-jeep-twin-seat-12v-battery-powered-ride-on--black.jpg
Battery powered FTW.
Use to have this in yellow maybe bit older style, but size wise and power was the same
pimp.gif
>>>>>>

i had a barbie joint...hardly ever got to ride it cuz it took hours to charge...
laugh.gif
Yeah I had the truck version. 3 hours of charging=15 minutes of riding.
laugh.gif

and boy was it slow that joint couldnt do past 10 mph if it was travelling downhill wit a fat b%$ch and a box of bricks in the back. the sad part was u reallythought u was cruising/doin da damn thing. btw the bigfoot one>all

I had the red jeep power wheel.

3 deep at all times...2 in seats, 1 hanging out the back looking like a young cartel in the streets.

Damn that takes me back. I had a black and green one. I would be gone for hours just riding out.

I Loved my big wheel but my power wheels didn't get too much rock cause it took to long to charge and was waaaaaay to slow!!!!

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

Originally Posted by Japan2Korea

never had a big wheel
frown.gif
me too, i thought i was the only one who was deprived.

Yeah, I used to be salty, because I didn't have one. I've never seen a black kid with one though.

had a pink/purple one, it was passed down from my sisters *shrugs*
going downhill with no brakes...

Back
Top Bottom