NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

I remember Marcellus Wiley telling this story about having a boat party with his NFL homies and OJ showed tryna holla at the girls and scared the **** outta them. :lol:

You have to love our justice system. It truly was never made for us. It's a joke he's in jail for that, and I'm sure he'll never get out. Of course it wasn't a jury trial.

Never seen a man more evil and hateful as Fred goldman.

but can't say that I blame him..

I hate him, but I can't say I blame him. He gives the other side of the forgiving family that you ordinarily don't see.

Lou and Judy Brown were just as hateful as Fred Goldman. I wonder how Fred's ***** *** feels knowing OJ will be out

giphy.gif

So, OJ can't live his life, when he gets out next year his life will be in seclusion, but Roman Polanksi can purposely have sex with underage girls, flee the country, make millions making movies, where is the outrage over that? How come a certain faction of society doesn't boycott his movies or the stars who act in them? Yeah, we all know what this about .
robert blake is cool though.....

oj aint ever getting out ..... 
Carl Douglas was the star of this documentary.
agreed, my favorite person to listen to in this documentary. 

Last edited:

Did he even have any money to pay the families?

All I know is if my family member was one of the victims, vigilante justice would be served. I'd make sure he'd die in a way worse way.
Juice was and still is well off, but he's got to "cook the books" so to say so he's not left with nothing. He's good, but not $33.5 milli good.
He still gets $25k/month from his NFL pension.

View media item 2073413
they were really a dream team. went in there and got the job done.

yea, oj aint getting out on parole

seems like everyone has sorta moved on except the goldman family. really need to get some closure, it cant be too healthy to hold on to this for so long.

Last edited:

Yall are really that dense?

Your still arguing about whether OJ did it or not?
laugh.gif
Nobody who says OJ did it can ever explain how he did it on his own. Those who say he had help got no leads on who those ppl are.

Nobody knows or can make sense of it but they still believe it based off of hunches and feelings. Pretty obvious why there's still arguments.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Why are you laughing though......me, I'd say the fact that OJ admitted to doing it, is a good enough reason to believe that he did it.

I wouldn't call that a hunch, I'd call it believing the man when he says he did it.
laugh.gif

part 4 had a pretty good spec on how OJ accomplished such a feat

Last edited:
Dudes really out here believing OJs story that he was there that night walking through the crime scene with his Bruno Maglis just to check on his ex wife, whom he used to beat, and didn't do anything.

View media item 2073413
they were really a dream team. went in there and got the job done.

yea, oj aint getting out on parole

seems like everyone has sorta moved on except the goldman family. really need to get some closure, it cant be too healthy to hold on to this for so long.

:evil: at the female on the dream team.

Dudes really out here believing OJs story that he was there that night walking through the crime scene with his Bruno Maglis just to check on his ex wife, whom he used to beat, and didn't do anything.

If I had someone else do it I for damn sure wouldn't even be in the same damn state all week to ensure I'm not a suspect. The fact he left the state literally 20 minutes after the crime scene.

:rofl: :smh: at OJs deposition.

:stoneface: at Rons dad man. Dude needs to move on. I get your own son has died but I'm sure he wouldn't want you to be weeping for him like this and gold such a grudge for this long man...

Last edited:
:rofl: :smh: at OJs deposition.

:stoneface: at Rons dad man. Dude needs to move on. I get your own son has died but I'm sure he wouldn't want you to be weeping for him like this and gold such a grudge for this long man...

I don't see how someone is supposed to move on from another person killing his son.

I guess some people are built differently than others.

Last edited:
I'm convinced OJ smashed that Celia chick when she was talking about the OJ effect :lol:

I sorta felt bad for OJ while watching part 5 man...

Last edited:
Just getting caught up on Episode 5 right now....

Funny how they all assumed juror #6 was mild mannered...just to find out he was a black panther

Y'all slandering Fred Goldman for being angry? Man... :smh: the thought of having to bury my brutalized and murdered son and have his assailant high step out the courtroom :x

See what I'm talking about? But hey, I'm sure some KKK members have sat a jury before too.

This implies a false equivalency between kkk and the Panthers.

What it does show is how

a) incompetent marcia clark was.

b) How dumb she wad when it came to race.

"Oh this old black guy is mild mannered?? well he could never have been a panther because panthers are just black kkk" :stoneface: :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom