NT Uber Drivers

Mr.Guy

formerly timidtebow
Any NT uber drivers? I decided to drive uber at nights for a lil extra money. Any tips horror stories etc?

Picked up a chick and as soon as I saw her I figured she was either going to the methadone clinic or to work at a strippy. Chick gets in my front seats with her dog, who looked abused with an egg sized lump on his eyelid. Chick jacks up my stereo, demands I stop at Dunkin Donuts, and starts smoking a Newport. After that she puts on her make up (I still have a makeup stain on my passenger visor). Halfway through the trip she busts out a e-cig and starts smoking dabs.

I do it two nights a week for extra dough. My only rule is no smoking in my car. You meet some interesting people along the way. My very first night some lady showed me her ****, not as a form of payment. She just wanted to. Last week this brunette offered to leave her boyfriend and go home with me. A couple nights ago I picked up 3 Latinas and one of them was trying to sell me life insurance :lol:

You call those interesting people lol

How much of a cut does uber take?

Last edited:
I do it two nights a week for extra dough. My only rule is no smoking in my car. You meet some interesting people along the way. My very first night some lady showed me her ****, not as a form of payment. She just wanted to. Last week this brunette offered to leave her boyfriend and go home with me. A couple nights ago I picked up 3 Latinas and one of them was trying to sell me life insurance :lol:
Do you make decent money? Those stories are hilarious.

Last edited:
crying at her ratchetness. Do you tell people to not smoke?

Picked up a chick and as soon as I saw her I figured she was either going to the methadone clinic or to work at a strippy. Chick gets in my front seats with her dog, who looked abused with an egg sized lump on his eyelid. Chick jacks up my stereo, demands I stop at Dunkin Donuts, and starts smoking a Newport. After that she puts on her make up (I still have a makeup stain on my passenger visor). Halfway through the trip she busts out a e-cig and starts smoking dabs.

You call those interesting people lol

How much of a cut does uber take?
I've been doing it for two weeks, cut me some slack :lol:

I drive for both Lyft and uber. I can't remember which. Platform takes how much but one takes 25% and the other 20%

Do you make decent money? Those stories are hilarious.
Tbh honest I make the same amount of money on a per hour basis as I do my day job. It's like working OT but I can stop whenever I want. If you want to make the most money in a short amount of time you're gonna have to drive between midnight and 4am.

crying at her ratchetness. Do you tell people to not smoke?
I do. I tell them it's about respect for my next passenger. Idk if they're going to be tolerant of the smell but just to be on the safe side can you please put it out.

I also got a tip from a fellow driver that games like Bop It or the Rubik's cube keep the passengers entertained while you're driving so your ratings will improve.

I do. I tell them it's about respect for my next passenger. Idk if they're going to be tolerant of the smell but just to be on the safe side can you please put it out.

I also got a tip from a fellow driver that games like Bop It or the Rubik's cube keep the passengers entertained while you're driving so your ratings will improve.
I'm gonna have to consider that. Do you play music or ask the passenger if they'd like to listen to music,

This does seem like a good hustle. Was it hard to get employed by them? One of my friends applied but they never got back to him.

These stories are funny. I would consider it just for the weird people you meet.

if my car wasn't as old as it is, id look into it...i think you need a vehicle that was made after 2001

I have an 03 Pathfinder with 175K that I'm just beating into the ground between work and Uber.

When I get a new car (soon), I think I'll retire from Uber. The wear and tear and mileage just isn't worth the $ you make.

Back
Top Bottom