NT what are the odds of me going into a fight alone and winning

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Wrap your fists and dip them in resin and crushed glass -once you've disposed of the main guy, turn to his gang, lick the back of your fists and stare crazily into their eyes.

Lmao. Classic. 55 points awarded

Idk, but whatever you do, go for the head and arm. He won't know what to do unless he is a wrestling champion.

You're gonna have to go into this raging like maniac. Kick the %$$% out of at least two dudes. Then your best hope is that the others think your ##%*%%+ crazy and leave you alone.

Honestly, if you got the heart to step, knowing the circumstances then go for it. Either way it's gonna be a learning experience.

Where do you live?

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

I dont troll. all my posts are real.

I don't have a choice, I am fighting this dude because of a love triangle. I cannot just tell him no, she needs to know I truly care and that I am the right guy. I can almost guaranteee I'll beat him using emotion and adrenaline but his gang members are even better at boxing/mma than he is.

After I beat him, the others will fight me. I have not planned that part yet.

this fight is going to go down after the cops stop investigating the school after the knife fight last week.

Love triangle huh?

Is this with the girl that looked back at you once, and your boy told her you thought she was hot... So now you're afraid she will think you're a creep?

Or is it the girl you asked NT for help because she asked for your number, but your afraid that she only asked for your number to get answers for her homework?

Or maybe its the girl you texted to go out on a date... But you think she said yes for another reason and not because you're attractive. You look at yourself in the mirror and realize you look like a hideous ugly troll.

But I do have a question though... How are you going to beat up a 'gang member' when you informed NT that you're only 5'8 120 pounds?

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

+325
laugh.gif
+550 Any takers?

Woke up this mornin... got yourself a gun...

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Its ok if you get mixed OP. But you'll live . . . live to fight another day.
Gal_friday_06.jpg

you win some, you lose some.. but you live.. you live to fight another day. you think youre a man with that gun?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this thread is hilarious. what kinda gang members get caught up in love triangles and are mma experts?  This #$^# sound like a 80's movie, like OP about to be fightin cobra kai
roll.gif

OP if ol girl is co-signin this on any level indirectly or otherwise that tells you she's not worth it

OP have you ever punched somebody so hard that they turned into a door? Then you found out that's where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and $$$*

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I don't have a choice, I am fighting this dude because of a love triangle. I cannot just tell him no, she needs to know I truly care and that I am the right guy. I can almost guaranteee I'll beat him using emotion and adrenaline but his gang members are even better at boxing/mma than he is.

this fight is going to go down after the cops stop investigating the school after the knife fight last week.

Not sure if srs because of this post.. $&@# sounds fabricated as hell. But if your not trolling, you shouldn't be fighting for these garden tools anyway
30t6p3b.gif
That's what I though...this sounds fabricated. But if true. Just hold your nuts and take on whatever comes at you

This post is hilarious (probably trolling) but are u really gonna willingly get jumped for a girl that doesent even know if she wants you or not?

Just show up with a yolo shirt. But seriously, don't try to be a hero walk away from it

Simple, DON'T FIGHT! Don't let your ego and pride get you into a fight you can't win. Years from now, those "gang" members and including you will look back on this situation see how foolish it is.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Wrap your fists and dip them in resin and crushed glass -once you've disposed of the main guy, turn to his gang, lick the back of your fists and stare crazily into their eyes.
Lmao. Classic. 55 points awarded
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Love triangle huh?

Is this with the girl that looked back at you once, and your boy told her you thought she was hot... So now you're afraid she will think you're a creep?

Or is it the girl you asked NT for help because she asked for your number, but your afraid that she only asked for your number to get answers for her homework?

Or maybe its the girl you texted to go out on a date... But you think she said yes for another reason and not because you're attractive. You look at yourself in the mirror and realize you look like a hideous ugly troll.

But I do have a question though... How are you going to beat up a 'gang member' when you informed NT that you're only 5'8 120 pounds?

nerd.gif

It's the girl since day 1 of high school I like. Things never worked out right and this gang member picked her up while I was chickening out. I tell her everything and suddenly she doesn't know what to do. My opponent heard this from her friends and now I'm here.

I know I'm 5"8 but he's like 5"7 tops. I have no idea but ever since the day we were in the same class, he's always been talking trash.
No doubt his friends will fight me if he loses, these guys went to elementary together

This thread is low key hilarious 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Classic NT door punch
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OP  Pull a "Hey Arnold"  go into the fight.  turn on the boombox with "Don't hit me, I'll Hit Me" playing.  Jump around and pretend to be crazy.  The whole gang will believe you and not want to fight a crazy person.  You walk away with your pride, dignity, and all your teeth.
pimp.gif

fighting? over a girl? forgot OP was in high school smh lol but i cant eem say that cuz i wouldnt do that shhh in HS haha. If she want you then shes yours. You shouldnt have to fight for her to prove u you care about her. And if you do then kick that bish to the curb.

Back
Top Bottom