NT what are the odds of me going into a fight alone and winning

donegoofed-o.gif

i'll just leave this here

alright do this at your own risk.
first get some peanut butter (chunky works best), then take it and put some down yo pants. then walk on over casually to them, stare the main guy right in the eye and pull out some peanut butter and eat it. lick your fingers clean and those guys wont come near you, the girl might not either but you avoided a fight.

Originally Posted by petezahut

first get some peanut butter (chunky works best), then take it and put some down yo pants. then walk on over casually to them, stare the main guy right in the eye and pull out some peanut butter and eat it. lick your fingers clean and those guys wont come near you, the girl might not either but you avoided a fight.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa  
roll.gif

this thread got me rollin

There's no way I will lose to the main guy. He's all I'm after, i don't care if his friends take me down afterwards.

Long term, this is bad for me but I want that satisfying feeling when I smack his face. I've held it in for too long

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

There's no way I will lose to the main guy. He's all I'm after, i don't care if his friends take me down afterwards.

Long term, this is bad for me but I want that satisfying feeling when I smack his face. I've held it in for too long

OP, we need a picture of you so that we can better assess your body type and capabilities and therefore provided a more tailored experience for your fight.

We have to wait until Friday!? Nah, fight that man (well, ******) the next time you see him!
But for real, this is just a classic fight between two dudes with short guy's syndrome.

alright this is set. It is this Friday after school.

No way i'm backing down, this guy is doing the girl of my dreams and has the nerve to talk trash about me.

i know for a fact that she is desperate for a boyfriend and got tired of waiting for me to make a move so she drops her standards for this guy. I have to try

thanks for the fighting tips, I will keep them in mind

I can't believe you're willing to risk your health over a girl, disregarding the fact that she might not even give you a chance regardless if you win or not.  Can you at least have one of your friends record it for us?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Snort some Bath Salt before the fight and he'll wish he never crossed your path afterwards.

You're welcome.

roll.gif
roll.gif

OP will be chewing dude's faces off in no time.

Originally Posted by Matt53

OP, we need a picture of you so that we can better assess your body type and capabilities and therefore provided a more tailored experience for your fight.
OP, we also need a picture of the girl in question so we can better assess your mental health.

...the wire 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

...the wire 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Training-Day.jpg

I haven't hit my growth spurt yet which explains the 5'8.

I got myself into this mess I'm gonna fix it. Hes too scared to let everyone know they're dating so they never hold hands and the like in public. It makes me sick how he's either ashamed or too shy to be a man.

If that were me I'd show her what a real boyfriend is.I like her more than he does

stop talking and handle yo business son.

I expect a video upload to WSHH by this evening.

I got myself into this mess I'm gonna fix it. Hes too scared to let everyone know they're dating so they never hold hands and the like in public. It makes me sick how he's either ashamed or too shy to be a man.

If that were me I'd show her what a real boyfriend is.I like her more than he does

That explains it, op is autistic

Back
Top Bottom