NT, What do y'all think of "Lil' Boosie"?

One of my favorites ever. I remember someone on NT described him as a mixture between Juve and Pac and I thought that was the realest $!!$ I've heard in awhile.

Boosie goes super hard... everyone likes him here in TN.

One of my favorites ever. I remember someone on NT described him as a mixture between Juve and Pac and I thought that was the realest $!!$ I've heard in awhile.

Lil_Boosie_Streetz_Iz_Mine_re-uploaded-front-large.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by D723

laugh.gif
 WRONG

Originally Posted by D723

laugh.gif
 WRONG

Boosie
pimp.gif

He speaks the truth

Did yall see his lawyer that's reporesenting him in his murder case??
30t6p3b.gif
they gon throw Boosie under the jail...

Boosie
pimp.gif

He speaks the truth

Did yall see his lawyer that's reporesenting him in his murder case??
30t6p3b.gif
they gon throw Boosie under the jail...

I didnt see where they connected that lawyer w boosie....unless I missed it...but they guy look like a mufuggin fool

Boosie...Hollywood Hatch, he good in my book, he was better when he wasnt bent on making club hits, of course he got sum classic records w content tho

he has turned alot of ppl in his hood against him tho surprisingly

I didnt see where they connected that lawyer w boosie....unless I missed it...but they guy look like a mufuggin fool

Boosie...Hollywood Hatch, he good in my book, he was better when he wasnt bent on making club hits, of course he got sum classic records w content tho

he has turned alot of ppl in his hood against him tho surprisingly

Back
Top Bottom