NT, What do y'all think of "Lil' Boosie"?

There's Product Of My Environment and another called compilation called High Fade Selections.

There's Product Of My Environment and another called compilation called High Fade Selections.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Im also a big fam of gangsta muzik with him n webbie

This mixtape "Gangsta Muzik" is all u need to get u started...I still listen to it til this day

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Im also a big fam of gangsta muzik with him n webbie

This mixtape "Gangsta Muzik" is all u need to get u started...I still listen to it til this day

pimp.gif

Boosie is one of my favorites. I live in Oakland, CA... and you hear a TON of people in traffic bumpin Boosie or Webbie.
And as good as I think Boosie is, I still say Foxx > Webbie > Boosie

Speaking of Trill Ent... @$%*#* gotta stop sleeping on Shell. Dude can spit.

Boosie is one of my favorites. I live in Oakland, CA... and you hear a TON of people in traffic bumpin Boosie or Webbie.
And as good as I think Boosie is, I still say Foxx > Webbie > Boosie

Speaking of Trill Ent... @$%*#* gotta stop sleeping on Shell. Dude can spit.

never listened to much of his solo material but i've liked a lot of guest verses i've heard from him, he murdered "thuggin" on nipsey hussle's Bullets Aint Got No Name Vol. 2

"the judge lookin at me crazy, my teeth don't come out this ain't no grill right here"

never listened to much of his solo material but i've liked a lot of guest verses i've heard from him, he murdered "thuggin" on nipsey hussle's Bullets Aint Got No Name Vol. 2

"the judge lookin at me crazy, my teeth don't come out this ain't no grill right here"

Free Boosie! Was one of the few realest rappers out, def a pac vibe to him, was hollar'n conspiracy till they finally got him  
30t6p3b.gif

FLA #@$% with Boosie real hard, at first his voice annoyed the hell outta me until I actually gave his lyrics a chance "Waiting on a vistit"
pimp.gif
.. I wish I had my AK!!

Free Boosie! Was one of the few realest rappers out, def a pac vibe to him, was hollar'n conspiracy till they finally got him  
30t6p3b.gif

FLA #@$% with Boosie real hard, at first his voice annoyed the hell outta me until I actually gave his lyrics a chance "Waiting on a vistit"
pimp.gif
.. I wish I had my AK!!

If you're gonna jam Boosie, get all the stuff he did with Concentration Camp. Another overlooked group out of Louisiana.

If you're gonna jam Boosie, get all the stuff he did with Concentration Camp. Another overlooked group out of Louisiana.

Back
Top Bottom