NT What do you consider "CHEATING"???

Ok so im home wit my girl the other night on the laptop while she's watching tv. She turns to that Braxtons show and starts expressing how she feels about one of them marrying some dude. She said dude cheated on her countless times but then explains that the cheating was him dirty Skyping random chicks or something like that. I was like eh, thats not that bad. So then we got into an argument about what's really "cheating" and what's not. I said a random chick stripping for me on Skype isnt any diff than me going to the strip club. In actuality the strip club may be worse cuz Im physically touching girls there. And that fapping to a chick you skyping isnt much different from watchin pron. I was speaking hypethetical of course. Not saying I indulge in any of this.

So what are some of you guys views on what "cheating" actually is?

While everyone has different ideas of cheating, I go by how would you feel if it was done to you.

i'm going to have to agree with your chic. if i'm chatting it up with another female, then it ventures into a sexual nature, and from there we masturbate to each other, all while i have a gf or significant other...............i've cheated.

:rolleyes Beating a dead horse.... But anyway, i've learned "cheating" is all self-conscience.

Because what I think may be cheating isn't the same for the next person. All about self-morals and conscience!

Last edited:
:rolleyes Beating a dead horse.... But anyway, i've learned "cheating" is all self-conscience.

Because what I think may be cheating isn't the same for the next person. All about self-morals and conscience!

Basically this. If i had to put an actual line in the sand i would say anything in a personal matter is cheating. Skyping with a chick, you obviously know her, and want to see her naked...so yeah that's cheating.
Woman love attention and love the feeling of knowing other guys want them. So "harmless" flirting with other dudes at times is ok by me because its just human nature and i know i unknowingly flirt with other females with no intentions. But if she were sending some dude pics or sexual flirtation then that's cheating. All situations are different though.

If she has a guy named Tyrone in her phone book.
If she's sending the nudes to another man.
If she can't look me in the eye when I confront her *** *** about it.

Last edited:
If she has a guy named Tyrone in her phone book.
If she's sending the nudes to another man.
If she can't look me in the eye when I confront her *** *** about it.
Gameover
frown.gif

Basically this. If i had to put an actual line in the sand i would say anything in a personal matter is cheating. Skyping with a chick, you obviously know her, and want to see her naked...so yeah that's cheating.
Woman love attention and love the feeling of knowing other guys want them. So "harmless" flirting with other dudes at times is ok by me because its just human nature and i know i unknowingly flirt with other females with no intentions. But if she were sending some dude pics or sexual flirtation then that's cheating. All situations are different though.

I agree with this completely.

If you feel convicted by what you're doing then that may be a sign of cheating as well.

Anything one partner wouldn't do in front of the other probably qualifies as cheating. Cheating is like potato chips, it starts with one harmless little thing and before you know it, you'll likely be left holding the bag. Think with the big head.

See, that's why people don't need to be in exclusive relationships until they're actually willing to exclude everybody else.

anything that you'd feel bad telling the other person you did. and/or wouldnt feel comfortable with them doing the same.

Please do tell me about this "self-conscience" you speak of?

Having a hard time there buddy? Everybody else got it, or were you just trying to be a smart ***? :lol:

sooooo basically your girl can get naked w/ some dude on skype as he faps to her? that must be what you're saying. and if so... :smh:
but no, i agree with the dudes in here who say how would you feel if she did it. that's my policy. if it would make me mad when she did it, i won't do it.

cheating = the biotch doing something she wouldn't be doing if i was there watching.

pretty straightforward

Honestly I always call bs on cats that be on this "I unknowingly flirt with other females" and stuf like this. If it is so unknowingly how the hell do you know your doing it and why (moreso related to my drinking peeps offline I throw the challenge flag out on) dudes always doing something "they don't know what happened" that you can see them doing if sober. My one boy always sleeping raw with chicks and he always " I dont know what happened" well if thats the case why don't you go screw a dog raw or something else crazy then I'll believe it. lol Not to come at you I just think that is one of those wack excuses cats just come up with on some yeah that sounds good I'm running with it steez.

Back
Top Bottom