NT, What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

It can be anything or anyone!

As for me ....

View media item 601646

Now I've never seen this site personally but to me the site of stars is absolutely amazing.
The feel you get on a breezy night just gazing at them :smokin

Last edited:
All things considered, watching my two boys and my nephew grow up and the female physique.

All things considered, watching my two boys and my nephew grow up and the female physique.
Damn.....end of thread....

seeing my lil brothers grow up.....
frown.gif

and women...
devil.gif

Sunsets in Clearwater off the Gulf of Mexico. The spectrum of colors is absolutely amazing.

The night sky filled with stars while camping in the country at Wanee Music Festival on boomers.

The **** and @ss on one of my exes.

Last edited:
honestly for me?  the smile of a woman i love dearly leaving my crib the first time we hung out as she was walking to her car.  she turned, smiled at me in this totally open and free way....knew i loved her right then.  

Probably my grandparents and my parents. The love they have for one another is a beautiful thing.

Also just seeing someone that you're genuinely happy to be around is up there

The beach when there were no clouds,just stars and themoon.

My city's dt at night during the holidays.

Preach withe female anatomy comment.

Life in general is beautiful.

We take so much for granted on a daily basis. If you're a healthy human with all five senses working, not fighting for survival and enjoying the comforts of living in the US where you can experience a number of cultures, foods, women, people, sounds, music, sights, disasters, walking, driving, etc... you basically hit the world lotto.

A hot shower, putting on some clean clothes and stepping out of your door to do basically whatever the **** you want to do with your life is a beautiful experience. Add kids and a woman you love to the mix and life is :nthat:

For all of the complaining we do, we sure do have it made when we step back and think about it. I think life is beautiful, even when it's ******. Imagine how many people never even get to experience the full range of emotions because their lives are stuck on one mode: survival.

Last edited:

We take so much for granted on a daily basis. If you're a healthy human with all five senses working, not fighting for survival and enjoying the comforts of living in the US where you can experience a number of cultures, foods, women, people, sounds, music, sights, disasters, walking, driving, etc... you basically hit the world lotto.

A hot shower, putting on some clean clothes and stepping out of your door to do basically whatever the **** you want to do with your life is a beautiful experience. Add kids and a woman you love to the mix and life is
nthat.gif

For all of the complaining we do, we sure do have it made when we step back and think about it. I think life is beautiful, even when it's ******. Imagine how many people never even get to experience the full range of emotions because their lives are stuck on one mode: survival.
+1, papi.

A hot shower, putting on some clean clothes and stepping out of your door to do basically whatever the **** you want to do with your life is a beautiful experience. Add kids and a woman you love to the mix and life is
nthat.gif

/thread

A hot shower, putting on some clean clothes and stepping out of your door to do basically whatever the **** you want to do with your life is a beautiful experience. Add kids and a woman you love to the mix and life is :nthat:

we're all gonna make it brah ;,;

Back
Top Bottom