NT, what is the spiciest thing you have ever eaten?

Soon as I read the title thought of this. Red sauce from the Halal guys. Added a bit too much the first time to the cart and was tearing up. Now All I do is a lot of white sauce and just a few drops of the red sauce.

The is the hottest thing I had too and it is just pure pain. I don't even know why they sell it:

Daves_insanity_sauce.jpg

Death in a bottle anyone? I'm just another one of those people that has a high tolerance for spicy food so, I was challenged to try this. This $*** is beyond spicy. I see other people mentioned it already but, sheesh .. it is horribly spicy.

Since I'm here I googled the spiciest pepper of 2013.

"Moruga Scorpion'' 4xs hotter than habanero... looks like death. :lol:

I've been into spicy food since the age of 12. Anytime I go to a wing restaurant I always get a few wings of the hottest sauce (along with regular sauce).
I can eat habaneros like it's no big deal. Love them with tuna sandwiches (don't judge).

I was at Albertson's one day looking at different hot sauces. l wanted to get one I haven't tried yet. When I came across Dave's the art on the bottle interested me .
Brought it home and applied a bit of it onto my burrito.

That first bite I seriously almost cried. :lol:

I have never came across anything so damn hot. The worst part was that my mouth was on fire for a good hour and a half. :smh:

Last edited:
The is the hottest thing I had too and it is just pure pain. I don't even know why they sell it:

Daves_insanity_sauce.jpg

Death in a bottle anyone? I'm just another one of those people that has a high tolerance for spicy food so, I was challenged to try this. This $*** is beyond spicy. I see other people mentioned it already but, sheesh .. it is horribly spicy.

Since I'm here I googled the spiciest pepper of 2013.

"Moruga Scorpion'' 4xs hotter than habanero... looks like death. :lol:

I've been into spicy food since the age of 12. Anytime I go to a wing restaurant I always get a few wings of the hottest sauce (along with regular sauce).
I can eat habaneros like it's no big deal. Love them with tuna sandwiches (don't judge).

I was at Albertson's one day looking at different hot sauces. l wanted to get one I haven't tried yet. When I came across Dave's the art on the bottle interested me .
Brought it home and applied a bit of it onto my burrito.

That first bite I seriously almost cried. :lol:

I have never came across anything so damn hot. The worst part was that my mouth was on fire for a good hour and a half. :smh:

You definitely have a higher tolerance than me. I had chicken with that hot sauce .. I was tearing, my nose was running, I felt like steam was blowing out of my ears, and my friend said I was turning red. Never again .. I drank a gallon of milk, two nutraments, and pepto bismol .. to try to mellow out the after math. :lol:

Last edited:

Soon as I read the title thought of this. Red sauce from the Halal guys. Added a bit too much the first time to the cart and was tearing up. Now All I do is a lot of white sauce and just a few drops of the red sauce.

excuse the ignorance, but what food is this? i always see it but never knew what it was called

Cluck U 911 Wings

Cluck-U Chicken (a.k.a. "Cluck") serve chicken wings
 ("wingers") with a variety of traditional sauces including Honey-Hickory and spicy sauces on the scale Mild, Atomic, Nuclear, Thermo-Nuclear and 911. At some locations where the "911" sauce is served, customers must sign a liability waiver
.[SUP][3]
[/SUP]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluck-U_Chicken

oh lordy they are terrible...ate two on a dare as quick as i could. burned going in, going down, and coming out. :x  

They are just hot. No flavor at all

excuse the ignorance, but what food is this? i always see it but never knew what it was called

It doesn't have a name. It's just rice & chicken from The Halal Guys on 6th ave and 53rd st in Manhattan.

I didn't warn my brother about the hot sauce before he tried chicken and rice the first time. He said his mouth was burning.

First time I tried it I put one or two of those little hot sauce container cups them give you and regretted it. The best mix for me is adding bbq sauce to all the white sauce I put on and about 4 to 5 drops of the hot sauce.

Word, just give me the white sauce, bro (pause).

If I'm here, I'm more than likely drunk. I'm already gonna have the liquor *****, last think I need is for it to burn.:x

Idk what it is but my moms got something in her fridge that's like a super small bottle of srirachi. It's more of a darker red and is 100x spicier literally. I can use like a puddle of srirachi but with that sauce I can only use 2 drops. I'll take a pic of it later.

Those damn blazin wings at bww have my mouth on fire, but i always go back and order them for some reason 
laugh.gif

Coworker gave me a jalapeno saying it was a jalapeno popper... Not the case.  I was crying, my lips were burning, i was profusely sweating and it took me damn near an hour to feel right again 
laugh.gif

Where can I find this Dave's sauce. I wanna see if it's really that hot or y'all just wimps lol

Word, just give me the white sauce, bro (pause).

If I'm here, I'm more than likely drunk. I'm already gonna have the liquor *****, last think I need is for it to burn.:x

I'm lost. I've been going there for years and they've always had the sauces on the side for you to put them on your self .. unless you're talking about a different place..

I'm lost. I've been going there for years and they've always had the sauces on the side for you to put them on your self .. unless you're talking about a different place..

Most places put them on for u and u tell them how much to put on.

Back
Top Bottom