NT whats the best Personal vaporizer out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

I still want to try a volcano
but will some from cali, co, or wash please pm a brother :nerd:
to speak of sneakers of course

I'm a one-hitter (bat) kinda guy 90% of the time.

I'd like to try a small vape but have not idea where to begin. Suggestions?

I have no wax, no oils, no nothin like that..

Anyone recommend a good pen that burns oil around $100???

Whats this wax stuff???    So there's leaf, oil, and wax????

i tried a knock off magic flight...it was cool it was like 40$ but made of plastic instead of wood the inside was wood tho i used it a few weeks and traded it for a 8th of og :smokin

Anyone recommend a good pen that burns oil around $100???

Whats this wax stuff???    So there's leaf, oil, and wax????

budder is high quality, melts good and tastes delicious. wax is when you try to make budder and fail...consistency is like peanut butter paste or playdough. melts well too. both budder/wax is good quality and will get u super ripped. oil is usually darker, sticky and less quality than budder/wax.... shatter/sexy wax/erl is see thru hash oil that kinda looks like broken brown glass. better taste and higher quality than budder. this is the highest form of concentrate.

Last edited:
^My roommate just came across one of those... :nerd:

Anyway, that thing gets you feeling right without you even noticing at first. Def worth copping. Might get one to replace my GravLabs Steamroller as my #1 device :smokin

Also, where do you guys cop wax/oil from? I would cop one of those pens too if I knew where to get it.

Last edited:
you can get oil, wax etc. @ your local dispensary. you can also make it yourself or you can ask someone who grows if they make/sell it.

Last edited:
I use the MFLB daily. It won't really get you the heady feeling smoking does, but most times I like it better that way,

For $80 and a lifetime warranty its DEF worth it. Its just a pain carrying around batteries all the time. I think I'm gonna cop the PAX very soon.

Nothing like being able to "smoke" anywhere, anytime, without anyone knowing. Slowly taking down the "man" one day at a time. #swag

What are the benefits of using a vaporizer over a bowl?

Like what justifies the $100+ price tag?

Hard to explain so def. try it. Night and day difference. Worth every penny IMO

Everyone i let hit my MicroVape with Wax has switched over, the effect doesnt leave you sluggish and you actually feel more functional. Plus the discreetness is awesome. Warriors games, movie theater, bars, restaurants, etc.

yup, you can blow in bars. for me i feel alot more coherent. it's a totally different high. i only like vaping now. my whole crew pretty much switched to dat oil.

you can also use an ecig with hash oil. dilute it with gycerol or it will clog the atomizer.

Last edited:
how do you dilute hash oil with glycerol? i have some really dark gooey hash oil that looks like it'll clog a vape pen but works great for dabbing on a nail n dome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom