NT..Whats the big deal about Hooters?

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by lu cash

Good looking women + wings + beer =
pimp.gif

I don't know about the areas you guys live in but the Hooters girls in Miami are on point.
Almost every girl in Miami is on point
smokin.gif

That goes without saying.

The breaded wings are some of the best I've ever had. I could care less about the ugly chicks that work there.

I went twice to see what the fuss was all about and it was extra lame...old dudes drunk, talking and laughing loudly swearing these girls want them...sad thingto see
laugh.gif
..shorty got a $4 tip and I kept it movin'.

$17 pitchers is not wassup! Went a few months ago and paid like $35 for 2 pitchers....what the hell!

The wings SUCK and most of the girls are straight ANNOYING!

The girls talk your head off, which is cool for the first 15-20 minutes. Then, you get your nasty *%! food and they stillhang on your shoulder blabbering away. I once had a waitress ask for a wing! She rolled that nasty thing up in a napkin and stuck it in her little belly bag,talking about: "I'm gonna save that for break"!!

You're trying to eat a wing and some skeezer is asking you a dumb question, like, "Do you come here often"?
%!#%@, YOU work here, do you see me here often? I have got my food and I'm trying to eat, so just shut up and walk around so I can see your *%!.

Hooter's girls are worse than an annoying stripper....

Only had the wings twice. First kind was nasty. Tried a different kind the second time hoping for better results....Even worse. After that I tried a burger.After that, I never went back...

SP nailed it with the touching for bigger tip part.

Nasty wings, decent girls at certain locations. Im guessing the Hooters in Cali and Florida have some nice hotties.

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by YuraS718

pimp.gif

I don't know about the areas you guys live in but the Hooters girls in Miami are on point.
Almost every girl in Miami is on point
smokin.gif

That goes without saying.

It was actually the Hooter in Miami by the arena that led me to the flat chested waitress
smh.gif

their wings are wack....if u have enough beers, the waitresses and the wings will taste and look good.

pimp.gif

I would imagine so....everything female in the MIA is on point
pimp.gif

my uncle took me when i was 13. the girls were nice but the food was terrible.

Back
Top Bottom