NT : What's the most simpish thing you've ever done? Vol. SMDH

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

That's not simpish. That's just you being a moron.

I wanted to say stupidity. You can't tell your "boys" everything and not expect it to leak out.

OP you realise some random dude picked up those roses you left on the car and is now smashing because of it??

It might even be your beloved.

just sayin..

I guess this is the effect of listening to Marvin's Room on the youth today huh?
laugh.gif
 Your biggest and first mistake is you lying about the sex. Don't ever do that again.

Originally Posted by oidreez

so you cant even trust your friends not to blab their mouths?
All the BS aside, even though you did lie. 

You're hangin out with lames if they can't keep their mouths shut.  Whats up with dudes not being able to hold their water nowadays, gossiping like women.  Get rid of them, life will be much better. 

Its been said, over and over but people rarely ever listen.  The more time you spend focused on yourself, the better everything will turn out. 

Wasting your time chasing girls is cool and all, but theres gonna come a point where you gotta take care of yourself. 

Originally Posted by Smedroc

OP you realise some random dude picked up those roses you left on the car and is now smashing because of it??

It might even be your beloved.

just sayin..
roll.gif
roll.gif
 OP u lame for lyin on yo **** & yo homeboys lame for tellin ol girl so yall just a crew of lame %+$ *$!*+#

Originally Posted by beh235

I guess this is the effect of listening to Marvin's Room on the youth today huh?
laugh.gif
 Your biggest and first mistake is you lying about the sex. Don't ever do that again.

not all of us 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

Painted a portrait for this one chick back in high school.

i had a friend do that. did the whole aztec warrior holding the female in his arms on a shirt and gave it to her. had his face on the warrior and her face on the chick. something like this and it was pretty good.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

laugh.gif

not all of us 
eyes.gif

You keep listening to Drake and songs like Marvin's Room and your going to end up just like the OP champ.  Same goes for the rest of you dudes in here.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif

not all of us 
eyes.gif

You keep listening to Drake and songs like Marvin's Room and your going to end up just like the OP champ.  Same goes for the rest of you dudes in here.

dammit 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif

not all of us 
eyes.gif

Wow you really hate on Drake any chance you get huh? Might wanna check the music forum they gotta thread on the guy and you can go crazy posting there

How you guys on a "break" and you guys aren't even official?
30t6p3b.gif
thats just means she doesn't wanna talk anymore.

laugh.gif
at these replies/pics. I think you just took it a little too far when your not even together yet

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

She's all I think about and I've been very depressed, so on the way home yesterday from work I left her 2-dozen red roses on her car with a note apologizing and telling her i miss her and love her

CREEPY

Sent a bish a haiku via text, a couple days after she had stopped texting me...

Needless to say, my efforts didn't work. Moral of the story: Don't sweat 'em.

Bought a build-a-bear for my ex-girlfriend and tried to give it to her at a school football game. She sent one of her friends to get it. Felt bad man. Freshman year HS.

Experiences like that pay off though. Winning now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

I officially went to an all-time low last night. This girl I've been seeing for a couple months but not official with was sitting on my bed last week while I was rolling
pimp.gif

After I was done we start to mess around and as I'm kissing her, another girl calls my phone
tired.gif

So I ended up not smashing and we just smoked and than had dinner
I told my boys I smashed, it got back to her. So now she wants a "break"
She's all I think about and I've been very depressed, so on the way home yesterday from work I left her 2-dozen red roses on her car with a note apologizing and telling her i miss her and love her

INS
tired.gif
dude. its called an e-crush. Typically happens after rolling and having a fun time with a specific girl.
It'll fade in a week. 

also not sure if srs about the roses...

Back
Top Bottom