NT, what's your deoderant game looking like?

its a gel and it keeps my pits stink free. But that spray 
sick.gif

I used to deal with rashes and pit stains (both caused by aluminum) because I could never find a natural deodorant that worked.

That was until I found this. 3-4 spritz does the trick.

View media item 435040
The only way - natural crystal deodorant - not antiperspirant which feels a bit weird at first but you just don't smell and my armpits feel great. Much better than clogging the pores with chemicals.

Plus, it's about $12 and I've never used one up - you get about 18 months out of it and actually I've never finished one - I've dropped it and cracked it or something before then.

Last edited:
^ doesn't deodorants not actually stop you from perspiring? It just covers the smell as opposed to antiperspirants?

I sweat a ton and have been just using old spice but have never been satisfied...should i switch to an antiperspirant? Any suggestions that apparently won't give me Alzheimers

The only way - natural crystal deodorant - not antiperspirant which feels a bit weird at first but you just don't smell and my armpits feel great. Much better than clogging the pores with chemicals.

Plus, it's about $12 and I've never used one up - you get about 18 months out of it and actually I've never finished one - I've dropped it and cracked it or something before then.
how your shirts be looking fam?
nerd.gif

i have hyperhidrosis in my pits but not the biggest fan of clinical stuff and price

do you still sweat, just not as smelly or what?

this stuff sounds intriguing...

i think im going to start getting botox again for the summer (usually last a few months) but i switched up insurance providers from work so its been a while.

Last edited:
^ yo how much were treatments with your insurance? Starting to think I need to go that route..nothing seems to work

^ doesn't deodorants not actually stop you from perspiring? It just covers the smell as opposed to antiperspirants?

Sort of - antiperspirants clog up your pores so the sweat doesn't get out. This stuff has natural salts in it that just stops the bacteria so you don't stink - and it really works.

Like I said you still sweat but it just doesn't smell. My shirts look fine - not sure how it would be in the South in the summer - but if you have an antiperspirant that stops that then that can't be good for you. In a way it feels like because you sweat normally you don't get the big pit stains etc. that you sometimes see. No science for that though - and maybe it's just me, clearly some people sweat more than others.

You've got to wonder about the rate of breast and similar cancers when we're clogging up our pores with that stuff on a daily basis.

These deodorants contain aluminum which can lead to Alzheimer. I suggest you guys look into it. I've been using Degree but I'm making the switch back toOld Spice.
More info about degree linked to alzhemier's?

That's what I use.

I use old spice sometimes.

Are there any negatives to using old spice or anything to be weary about?

Last edited:
I usually buy whatever looks cool and/or is on sale, but I know I should pick one and stick with it. My favorite I used so far is some AXE stuff...Pheonix or Backlash or Armageddon or some dangerous-sounding ****. Right now I'm rocking with the $1.29 Degree from the corner store.

^ yo how much were treatments with your insurance? Starting to think I need to go that route..nothing seems to work
at the time, treatment overall cost was 3k.

i was on my moms govt BCBS insurance so covered the 90% and i payed 10%, so $300 out of pocket. i only did it once a year. not sure what costs are as of now tho. could have come down because apparently insurance companies are recognizing hyperdidrosis and the use of botox as a legitimate treatment option.

Just switched to this after using Old Spice for the past 2-3 years. World of difference, stuff is the real deal.

These deodorants contain aluminum which can lead to Alzheimer. I suggest you guys look into it. I've been using Degree but I'm making the switch back toOld Spice.

More info about degree linked to alzhemier's?
That's what I use.
I use old spice sometimes.
Are there any negatives to using old spice or anything to be weary about?

Old Spice is one of the most popular ones that does not contain aluminum.

I was told about the aluminum in deodorants by my teacher. She says it is not 100% certain tho. I've read up on it and some sites say yes and others say its not true. I'd rather not take the chance.

Back
Top Bottom