NT which girls do you prefer, PR or DR girls?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

but why single out black dudes.
I was asking specifically when it came to their taste, because from my experience, some of the black men I know tend to be the ones that rave about PR or DR girls, but seem to disregard other latin american countries when it comes to girls. Well, I guess the question can apply to all men then when it comes to their affinity for latinas, but who tend to specifically just choose PR and DR girls, but disregard girls from other central/south american countries. Again, this is some, not all.

But it's such a simple answer. Pr and Dr shorty's are everywhere. while other latin women are simply not. catz are accustomed to spotting and scoopingup Pr and Dr shorty's with ease.

But it's such a simple answer. Pr and Dr shorty's are everywhere. while other latin women are simply not. catz are accustomed to spotting and scooping up Pr and Dr shorty's with ease.
But, let's say in L.A., wouldn't it be mostly Mexican or El Salvadorian girls? I am thinking DR and PR girls are the most populated inNYC.

Then again, I am Canadian, so obviously I would not know as much about this.
laugh.gif

in cali, texas areas down south except for florida there mostly mex/el salvidorians. you hardly see a dr/pr chick down here...

in ny and in the east coast its mostly dr/pr chicks.

thats why ny is on the top of my lsit to go move...heard them dr/pr chicks be madd easy to scoop??

in terms of smashin either one is fine. Looks wise I prefer PR's jus cuz I like light skinned girls. Wifey wise niether cuz they both way to crazy for me.Ill stick to my domestic colombian chick.

But it's such a simple answer. Pr and Dr shorty's are everywhere. while other latin women are simply not. catz are accustomed to spotting and scooping up Pr and Dr shorty's with ease.
But, let's say in L.A., wouldn't it be mostly Mexican or El Salvadorian girls? I am thinking DR and PR girls are the most populated in NYC.

laugh.gif

lol. you make a valid point. i guess it just come down to the fact that black, Pr, and Dr people all live in the same hood. so there is a strong connectionbetween us. no matter where we are our first choice when it comes to latin women are Pr & Dr.

But, let's say in L.A., wouldn't it be mostly Mexican or El Salvadorian girls? I am thinking DR and PR girls are the most populated in NYC.

laugh.gif

lol. you make a valid point. i guess it just come down to the fact that black, Pr, and Dr people all live in the same hood. so there is a strong connectionbetween us. no matter where we are our first choice when it comes to latin women are Pr & Dr.

At least post a REAL Puerto Rican female, like Roselyn Sanchez. I hate the people here thinking J-Lo belongs to PR.
smh.gif

Yes, I'm from PR. So, PR girls. Even though I love them, they are damn near impossible to deal with.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

not bad daydayz

Spoiler [+]
i598gk.jpg
but her face....
answer
Spoiler [+]
dr

dyme piece!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

but for real, what the hell difference does it make?? most of yall cant point out the difference anyway..... they both got madd fly women

Back
Top Bottom